Friday, June 28, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Let my king Uzziah die, so that I can see Your face, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.

I command a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy took from me when I was weak or in sin, in Jesus’ name.

I destroy by fire all the horns assigned to scatter my prosperity, family, business and possessions, in Jesus’ name.

I demolish every stumbling block on my way to success, promotion and victory, in Jesus’ name.

Every good thing God has destined for me, but is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.

I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.

Father, let every spell, jinxes, and demonic incantations rendered against me be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy in the physical and spiritual realms in Jesus' mighty name.

Father, please remove any person or personality sitting on my blessings, miracles, breakthrough, prosperity, finance, job or good health, in the name of Jesus Christ.

All my possessions I have lost and are in the north, south, east or west, I command them to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.

All my possessions in the spirit realm, I release them into the physical by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

By fire of the Holy Spirit I receive a hundred-fold restoration of all I have lost, in Jesus’ name.

I receive a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy stole from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Jehovah Jireh my provider please anoint me with Your power for a new beginning in Jesus' name.

I declare and decree that the favor of God in my life will restore everything the enemy has stolen from me.

I declare in the name of Jesus that God is turning my situation around right now. As I obey Him and praise Him with a grateful heart, my faith and trust in Him is opening the door for a total and complete restoration of everything that has been stolen. (Romans 8:28)

I decree and declare that I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I expect blessings to chase me down and overtake me. Every tongue that rises against me will be shown to be in the wrong. No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family or my ministry will ever prosper in the name of Jesus. (Deuteronomy 28:13)

With my mouth I declare that I am more than a conqueror! I am not only recovering everything that has been stolen from me, but I am going to a new level beyond that in Jesus’ Name! (Romans 8:37)

I seal all my prayer points in the blood of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

COMMAND THE MONTH OF JULY! Psalm 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and ...

Popular posts