Saturday, June 15, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

COMMAND YOUR DAY
Saturday, June 15, 2024

I PROPHESY TO MY PREGNANCY


Confession: Ps. 113:9:“He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.”

Praise and worship the Lord in a way you have never done before. You are carrying the unhidden evidence of what God has done. Be happy as you make the following pronouncement.

PROPHETIC COMMAND (MORNING & NIGHT)
Worship! Praises!! Thanksgiving!!!

Lay your hands on your womb as you pray:

1. Thank You, Father, for my salvation and for taking away my reproach, in Jesus’ name.
2. My pregnancy, you are not a candidate for demonic abortion, in Jesus’ name.
3. Every weapon formed against my pregnancy shall not prosper, in Jesus’ name.
4. Whether my enemies like it or not, I shall deliver my baby safely like the Hebrew women, in Jesus’ name.
5. The Lord has strengthened and made hard the gate of my womb. My pregnancy is safe, in Jesus’ name.
6. I shall not contract or dilate before my due date. My cervix is sealed up until E-Day in Jesus’ name.
7. I shall not bleed before, during and after my delivery, in Jesus’ name.
8. Jehovah is my Help. I shall carry this pregnancy to E-Day, in Jesus’ name (Repeat 7 times)
9. Every ominous sign waiting for my E-Day to manifest, be frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
10. Satanic visitation during and after delivery, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
11. I break the yoke of strange children during pregnancy, in Jesus’ name.
12. I announce the death of spirit husband or spirit wife assigned against my pregnancy, in Jesus’ name.
13. I shall bring forth in peace and safety, in Jesus’ name.
14. My hands (stretch them forth), you shall carry my baby, in Jesus’ name.
15. My breasts (hold them forth), you shall give my baby suck, in Jesus’ name.
16. My back side (point to it), you shall carry my baby, in Jesus’ name.
17. My hips (hold them), I shall spread my baby on you, in Jesus’ name.
18. My body, soul and spirit, receive divine strength for labour on E-Day, in Jesus’ name.
19. I banish fear of death on delivery and after delivery, in Jesus name (Repeat 7 times).
20. I shall bring forth a normal baby, in Jesus’ name.
21. As I seek medical help during this pregnancy, I shall not fall into wrong hands, in Jesus’ name.
22. I drink the blood of Jesus (7 times)
23. Holy Ghost fire, envelope me, in Jesus’ name (7 times)
24. My labour shall turn to joy, in Jesus’ name.
25. Anoint your navel and make a solemn vow.

REPEAT THIS PRAYER EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU DELIVER YOUR BABY. YOU ARE BLESSED.

JUNE BIBLE READING TODAY: Dan. 11 – 12:13
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts