Friday, June 7, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

O Lord, let my soul be prevented from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling, in Jesus’ name.

People will hear my testimonies and glorify the name of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.

I use the blood of Jesus to fight and defeat every spirit of impossibility in my life, in the name of Jesus.

I release myself from the collective captivity of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.

Every seed, root and tentacles of impossibility in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

I withdraw my name and all about my life from the altar of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to swim in the oceans of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.

Every King Uzziah that is making it impossible for me to see the glory of God, die, in the name of Jesus.

O thou that troubleth my Israel the God of Elijah shall trouble you today in the name of Jesus.

Every enemy of my life scatter, in the name of Jesus.

O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside of me in the name of Jesus.

Let the fire of revival fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts