Sunday, June 16, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Father, every contention of the devil against my glory and upliftment in this land is destroyed now, in Jesus name. Isa 49:27.

Father, every opposition of the gate of this land against my settlement and advancement in this land shall not prevail, in the mighty name of Jesus. Matt 16:38.

Father, every agent of slavery and servitude set against me in this land that I should not prosper is consumed by the fore of the holy ghost, in Jesus mighty name. Heb 12:29.

Father, every wicked device, enterprise, plan and purpose of the devil against my lots in this land is disappointed, in Jesus name. Job 5:12.

Father, set ambushment upon every form of gang up and siege against me in this land, in Jesus mighty name. 2chron 20:20.

Father, break in pieces whatever is fighting my success and blessing in this land and let them be destroyed permanently, in Jesus name. 1sam 2:10.

Father, in this land, I receive power for wealth and fame, in Jesus name. Deut 8:18.
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts