Sunday, June 16, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Prayer points

Father, I declare that by the help of the holy ghost, I shall prosper in this land, in Jesus name. Job 36:11.

Father, remember me for good and let me prosper in this land, in Jesus name. Job 36:11.

Father, cause this land to yield her increase for me, in Jesus name.

Father, by your word, I shall possess all my possessions in this land, in Jesus mighty name. Obadiah :17.

Father, me this land flows with milk and honey for my favour, in Jesus name. Exd 3:17.

Father, establish me mightily in this foreign land and make me a distributor of wealth, in Jesus name.

Father, cause my destiny helpers to locate me in this land, in Jesus name.

Father, as the sole of my feet steps on this land, cause me to possess it, in Jesus mighty name. Josh 1:3.

Father, let every seed I sow in this land yield for me a hundred fold as you did for Isaac, in Jesus name. Gen 26:12.

Father, the same way you blessed Isaac in a land to the point of envy, bless me in the same order in this foreign land, in Jesus name. Gen 26:12.

Father, I am exempted from every terror that flieth by day and night in this land, in Jesus name. Ps 91:5.

Father, cause me to increase in statue and possession in this land as you did for Isaac in his land of sojourn, in Jesus name. Gen 26:12.

Father, let your grace be sufficient for me in this foreign land, in Jesus name. 2cor 12:9.

Father Joseph became a prime minister in a foreign land, engraving me to become a leader in this foreign land, in Jesus name. Gen 41:40-42.

Father, guide and direct my paths in this land and let it lead to divine blessings, in Jesus name. Isa 48:21.

Father, by your word, lead me in the way that I should go in this land, causing me to succeed wherever I go, in Jesus’ mighty name. Isa 48:17.

Father, bless me in this foreign land as you did Abraham, that I may become a blessing to others. Gen 12:3.

Father, let all my days in this land be loaded with daily benefits that exceeds human understanding, in Jesus’ mighty name. Ps 68:19.

Father, in this land, causes me to subdue every gang up against my rising, in the name of Jesus. Isa 54:15.

Father, bless mightily in this land and cause my light to shine for the world to see. Matt 5:14-16.

Father, as I serve you in this foreign land, empower me to be strong and for exploit all areas of life, in Jesus’ name. Dan 11:32

Father, in this foreign land, the lines shall fall upon me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage in this land as you instruct me, in Jesus name. Ps 16:6.

Father, by your word, your glory upon my life in this land shall be greater the an the former, in the name of Jesus. Haggai 2:9.

Father, Jacob encountered you in a land and excelled, may I also encounter you for excellence in this foreign land, in Jesus name. Gen 30:43.

Father, in this land, I receive the spirit of wisdom, insight and foresight to see the path of greatness and walk it, leading to my greatness, in Jesus name. Eph 1:17.

Father, in this land, reveal yourself to me as you did to Jacob at bethel and proclaim your mighty blessings upon me. Gen 32:26-29.

Father, judge every god of this land hardening the heart of my destiny helpers, in Jesus name. Ex 12:12.

Father, every prince of this land withstanding the release of my divine blessings, I release the archangel Michael against them, in the mighty name of Jesus. Dan 10:1.

Father, as I live and work in this land, my life shall be preserved from all evil tidings and I shall be for greatness, in Jesus name. Gen 32:30.

Father, as I stay in this land, cause me to walk into my wealthy place by your grace, in Jesus mighty name. Ps 66:12.

Father, as you raised Joseph to the palace from the prison, raise me from the dunghill of this land to its high places, in Jesus mighty name. 1sam 2:8.

Father, open my eyes and mind to the opportunities that bring your blessings in this land and empower me to do them, that I may be blessed, in Jesus name.

Father, every gang up against my blessings and success in this land, they are scattered. In Jesus name. Isa 54:15.
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts