Sunday, June 23, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
23/06/2024

BREATH ON ME LORD!

BIBLE READING: PSALM 106:1, DANIEL 6:3, JOEL 2:28, PSALM 127:1 EPHESIANS 1:18.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, I thank you for today, thank you for fighting my battle both seen and unseen. Blessed be your Holy Name in Jesus' name.

Father, baptise me with the spirit of excellence in Jesus' name.

O LORD my God, let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened tonight in Jesus' Name.

Father, make me extraordinary. Cause me to stand out among my peers in Jesus' name.

Father make me outstanding in all my endeavors in life, breath upon me the spirit of excellence upon me in Jesus' Name.

Father, please set me apart for your glory, use me for your glory and make me a vessel unto honor in Jesus' name.

Father, please compensate me divinely. Help me never to miss my rewards in Jesus' name.

Father, pour out your spirit upon me tonight. Refresh me from the inside out in Jesus' name.

Father, please supernaturally direct me to maximize my time here on earth and to fulfil my glorious destiny in Jesus' name.

O LORD my God, deliver me and separate me from time wasters in Jesus' Name.

Father in the Name of Jesus, help me to be conscious of my time, I refuse to spend my time on the wrong assignment in Jesus' Name.

In the Name of Jesus, Father help me to know when is my time, give me understanding of my time and season in Jesus' Name.

O LORD my Father, may I not miss my time and seasons in Jesus Name.

In the Name of Jesus, divine help be released unto me and my family now in Jesus' Name.

Father, let things begin to turn around for me. Let every difficult situation in my life or my family have a turnaround for good in Jesus' Name.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare and decree, as from today onwards as I go, no more decline, no more backwardness, no more delay in my life in Jesus' Name.

Father, give me a divine encounter that will change my life completely in Jesus' Name.

Father, please keep me near the cross and may I never miss HEAVEN in Jesus' Name.

Father, cause me to begin to experience speed in my destiny in Jesus' name.

Your personal prayer request.

Thank you Lord God for answered prayer in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts