Thursday, June 27, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
26/06/2024

O LORD CORRECT MY ERROR!

BIBLE READING: DEUT. 28:8,11-12, EXODUS 23:26,
ISAIAH 34:16,1 CHRONICLES 4:9-10, MARK 10: 46-52.

PRAYER POINTS

Thank you Lord because my destiny is in your hands, in the name of Jesus

My Father, I thank you because every error/mistake in my life will be corrected today, in the name of Jesus.

I bless you Lord because you are the lifter of men, in the name of Jesus

I thank you Lord for supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus

Thank you Lord for turning my challenges to testimonies, in the name of Jesus

Father, I thank you for making a way for me where there seems to be no way, in the name of Jesus

Thank you Lord, for giving me the grace to wait on you and not on man

Please restore to me the joy of your salvation and good things I have lost in the past because of my sins, in the name of Jesus.

Oh GOD, please create in me a new and pure heart to worship you in righteousness, all the days of my life in JESUS' name.

Please establish me strongly in your righteousness in JESUS' name.

By your power Lord, enable the grace to always hide your word in my heart not to sin against you in JESUS' name.

Father, direct my life, order my thoughts and footsteps in the path of righteousness, all the days of my life in JESUS' name.

Father, I thank you for forgiving me because when I confess my sins, you are faithful and just to forgive me my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness in JESUS' name.

Thank you JESUS.Please my Father establish me strongly in your righteousness in JESUS name.

Hands restricting me from receiving blessings, wither by fire tonight, in the name of Jesus

Spiritual handcuffs placed on my hands, break off by fire, in the name of Jesus

Chain holding me to a spot, break off, in the name of Jesus

Arrester of my destiny, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus

Altars holding me in captivity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

Thunder of God, locate the coven judging my life, in the name of Jesus

The garment of a prisoner cast upon me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

Evil man or woman, riding the horse of my destiny, you are a failure, fall down by fire, in the name of Jesus

Mighty hand of God, grant me good speed in life, in the name of Jesus

Spirit of the Living God, fall upon me now, and lift me from the dungeon to the palace, in the name of Jesus.

You unclean spirit that has placed me in this shameful position in life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus

Anointing of the Living God, overrule every error in my life now, in the name of Jesus

You errors of my father’s house, causing my challenges, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

Favour of the living God, replace my labour, in the name of Jesus

Errors in my lineage, be corrected now, in the name of Jesus.

Altar of error, raised against me in the waters, in the sun, moon and stars, at any shrine, catch fire in the name of Jesus

Occultic coven empowering error against my life, you are a liar, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

My Father by your power, correct every error working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Oh God by your mighty power, I walk out of this error I find myself in, in the name of Jesus

I cut myself off from the spirit and power of error, in the name of Jesus

My foundation, begin now to drink the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

I cover my heaven with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

By the blood of Jesus, I nullify every accusation levelled against me, in the name of Jesus

Prince of the Kingdom of the air, stationed to attack my prayers, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Conspiracy of the enemies over my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in JESUS' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts