Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
04/06/2024

PRAYER AGAINST RISING AND FALLING.

BIBLE READING: DEUT. 34:1-5.

PRAYER POINTS.

My Father, let every yoke of rising and falling operating in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I bind every household enemy advertising me to my helpers as a wicked person, your time is up, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of rising in the day and falling in the night and falling in the day and rising in the night, I break you evil pattern in my life in Jesus' name.

I paralyze the evil pattern of cobwebs at the edge of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

Every culture of backwardness in my foundation, be erased by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil object moving around my body to terminate my blessings, come out by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Dark powers in my foundation that wants me to be too late to my breakthrough, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus

My Father, let any household wickedness mocking my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil hand holding down my head, hands, and legs in the spirit realm, die by fire, in Jesus' name.

Family idol of my father’s house blocking my freedom, catch fire and disturb me no more, in the name of Jesus.

My name, reject every satanic name given to me in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, accelerate my speed and cause me to overtake my superiors, in the name of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus, baptize me with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

Every unstable progress before me, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Satan, you shall not oppress me in the day and night anymore in the name of Jesus.

Curses upon my hands, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Spirit of poverty from my village affecting my life, out by fire, in the name of Jesus

My glory that has been taken away through sex, I recover you back in the name of Jesus.

Every fruit of failure manifesting in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every syndrome of not reaching my goal on time, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Dream polluters against my moving forwards, be aborted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I release myself from the spirit of almost there but never there, in the name of Jesus.

The anointing of rising and falling affecting my life, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus .

Every spirit of rising today but failing many times tomorrow, run out of my life in the name of Jesus.

Evil monitoring pouring the anointing of stagnation upon my head, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I shall not be a slave to my juniors, in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic plans to paralyze my destiny, your time is up, die, in Jesus name

You secret sin in my life opening the doors of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

Joint satanic prediction made against my future, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

I break the wings and legs of every follow follow powers attaching themselves to me, in the name of Jesus.

Spirit of crawling to my breakthroughs, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

I separate and lose myself from every failure, in the name of Jesus.

Any ancestral powers occupying my post of blessings roast in the name of Jesus.

I break every stronghold of the enemy to make me sweat for nothing, in Jesus' name.

Thou powers that makes opportunities to pass me by, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every remote controlling powers, manipulating my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus .

You evil mark of struggling, I wipe you out of my life by the blood of Jesus

Every enemy of my marriage, receive madness, in Jesus' name.

Every power that wants me to labour in vain, scatter, in Jesus' name.

My Father, make your works be made perfect in my life in Jesus' name.

Father, make me a star in my family, in the name of Jesus .

Anything that is hindering me from being a great person, escape from my destiny, in Jesus' name.
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts