Sunday, June 9, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
08/06/2024
THIS MOUNTAIN MUST BE REMOVED.
BIBLE READING : ZECHARIAH 4:6-7.
PRAYER POINTS.
Thank you Jesus because your name is greater than any other name.
I receive the boldness to confront every mountain in my life in the name of Jesus.
In every area of my life that the enemy has been hiding through anonymity – be EXPOSED in the name of Jesus.
Shine your light Lord, Shine your light and let there be no hiding place for the works of darkness in my life in the name of Jesus.
Every bird of darkness working against my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord arrest every evil bird fashioned against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
Every bird of darkness on assignment against my destiny be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be a candidate of the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost fire, barricade my life from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.
My destiny, reject every bewitchment fashioned against me by the birds of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
Any power programming evil against me, using evil birds, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
I fire back every arrow of evil birds, in the name of Jesus.
Thou power of familiar spirits that peep and mutter, I arrest your power, in Jesus’ name
Every habitation of witchcraft birds, fashioned against my life, be desolate, in Jesus’ name.
I shall laugh my enemies to scorn after the order of Elijah, in the name of Jesus.
This year, I shall sing my song AND DANCE MY DANCE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
O God arise and give me a turnaround miracle, in the name of Jesus.
Do something in my life, o Lord that will make men to celebrate me, in the name of |Jesus.
O God arise and opens your treasure unto me, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and gives me open heavens, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, make me a candidate of supernatural surprises, in the name of Jesus.
By fire, by force, o God, laugh me into my next level, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and restores my past losses, in the name of Jesus.
Thou power of God, disgrace my detractors, in the name of Jesus.
O wind of God, drive away every power of the ungodly rising against my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
Let the rage of the wicked against me be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
Let the imagination of the wicked against me be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
Every counsel of evil kings against me, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
O God, arise and speak in great wrath against the enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
Every band of the wicked that is arresting my progress, break, in the name of Jesus.
Every cord of darkness militating against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
O God, arise and laugh my enemies to scorn, in Jesus’ name.
O God, arise and speak unto my enemies in your wrath, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts