Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

*DANGEROUS ENEMIES,* *DANGEROUS PRAYERS!*

Deuteronomy 28: 7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, give my enemies basket, to be fetching water, in the name of Jesus

2. Innocent blood, cry against my enemies till they all die, in the name of Jesus

3. Blood of my enemies, turn to poison in their bodies, in the name of Jesus

4. The enemy that wants me to eat today and be hungry tomorrow, you are a failure, die now, in the name of Jesus

5. Every strongman troubling my life, I dash your head on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus

6. In Every forest my enemies are staying to attack me, demons of the forest eat all of them up, in the name of Jesus.

7. Wicked elders that are angry with my goodness, O Lord, let them rage to death, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power trying to tie me to a candle, let the candle burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, move my enemies from tragedy to tragedy, in the name of Jesus

10. Every power writing down my name for evil, let the writer of the name and the book catch fire together, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every enemy setting trap for me, Hand of God, draw me out of their trap and put them in the trap they set for me, in the name of Jesus

12. Every enemy raising sacrifice against me, eat your sacrifice and die, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every dance of darkness over my life, turn to madness, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every wicked power that wants to waste me, O Lord, announce their obituary, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every power receiving negative training against my life, O Lord, destroy them now, in the name of Jesus.

16. Any wicked person that has buried an animal to change my glory, O God, bury them with their animals, in the name of Jesus.

17. Any power that wants to make good people forget me, O Lord, tier their lives apart, in the name of Jesus.

18. Fire of magot, fall upon my enemies and bring forgetfulness into their brains, in the name of Jesus.

19. All those mocking me, O Lord, slap them by the mouth and mock them, in the name of Jesus.

20. Concussion and noise of crying begin to reign in the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus

21. All those who want my eyes to see evil, violent angels from heaven, throw them inside evil room of torment, in the name of Jesus.

22. Any wicked power that says my life will not be pleasant, drink the water of torment and die, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every root of hardship in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

24. Anybody that wants me to sleep and wake in frustration, O God, withdraw them from the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.

25. O Lord, cut short the lives of those monitoring me for evil, in the name of Jesus.

Thank and appreciate God for hearing and answering your prayers.

NOTE: YOU MUST BE GENUINELY BORN AGAIN, THIS ONE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts