Saturday, June 15, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
14/06/2024

BREAKING THE YOKE OF STAGNANCY

BIBLE READING: JOHN 5: 1-4.
PRAYER POINTS

Thank you God for giving me another beautiful time in ur presence, touch my life tonight and give my life a meaning in JESUS' name.

O Lord, forgive my sins and make me whole in the name of Jesus.

I receive the grace to go and sin no more in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God, every power that has tied me down till now, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, it must lose me and let Me go in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, let your Mercy speak over my life tonight in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my God, move My life
Forward By fire In the Name of Jesus.

I break every yoke of stagnancy in every area of my life by the power in the name of Jesus

Every Power tying me down to a spot, release me and die in JESUS' name

My destiny is to hear the word of the Lord, and expose every evil thing planted by the devil in my life in Jesus' name

Strongman supervising my stagnancy, what are you waiting for die in Jesus' name

Every Covenant of stagnancy entered on my behalf or that I have entered into ignorantly, break by the blood of Jesus

Every collaboration of the powers of my father’s house and the powers of my mother’s house to stop my progress, scatter and die in Jesus' name

Father, by your thunder break every wall of stagnancy on my way this year in Jesus' name

Powers assigned to stop me you are a failure, die in Jesus name

This year, I am chosen for promotion and elevation in Jesus' name

O Lord, let your power of revival and progress fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.

Jesus arise and overshadow my life with your power.

This year is my year of progress and I shall not be ashamed in Jesus' name.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed . Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts