Thursday, June 13, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
12/06/2024
PRAYER AGAINST ARROWS OF DEATH
BIBLE READING: PSALM 91:16, PSALM 118:17, PSALM 68:20, PROVERB 10:2.
PRAYER POINTS
In the name of Jesus,I commit these prayers in the hands of the Lord and I declare that nothing will come against my prayers.

I boldly declare in the name of Jesus that I ( (put your name ) have the life of God. I will live and not die but I will declare the works of the Lord in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.

I declare and decree that I will live to fulfil the purpose and the plans of God for my life in the name of Jesus.

I cancel every plans, agenda and programmes of the enemy concerning my life in the name of Jesus.

I stand upon Psalm 118:17: and declare that I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord in the name of Jesus.

I release the fire of God and destroy every evil coffin, prepared by the agent of death for my life by the blood of Jesus.

Father, cause those who are digging a pit for me fall in their own pit in the name of Jesus.

I come against the oppressor by the hammer of Jehovah , let my oppressors be broken into pieces in the name of Jesus.

Father, I declare that the judgement of God is released against those who are seeking to destroy me in the name of Jesus.

Every evil wish , thought, imagination and plans of death fashioned against me go back your sender now in Jesus name.

Every spirit that is sent to attack me go back to your sender right now in the name of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, let the sword of the Lord be released against the spirit of witchcraft militating against me.

Let the sword of the Lord be released against every agent of darkness. I destroy the powers of witchcraft in the name of Jesus. I destroy the power of every incantation made against my life in the name of Jesus.

I break and destroy the power of every evil words spoken against my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

By the power of the Holy Spirit,I destroy the power of spells , hex, and incantation made against my life in the name of Jesus.

Let the sword of Lord be released against every false prophet hired against my life.

Let the sword of the Lord be released against the evil priest hired against my life in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of death spoken against me be broken in the name of Jesus.

I declare & decree that My body, soul and spirit, is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.

I decree and I declare that I shall live to fulfil the purpose and plans of God for my life in Jesus name.

Oh Lord! I prophesy today that I shall not bury any of my children and my parents will not bury me in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, remove death and the fear of death from my life in Jesus name.

My Father in heaven, by the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus, I wash every member of my family who has been marked for premature death now in Jesus name.

Any calamity that will make people weep bitterly for me shall not come to pass in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, I rebuke the spirit of premature death hovering around any member of my family in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, keep back my soul from the grave, and keep my life from perishing by the sword of the wicked in Jesus name.

I confess that my protection is in the hands of God and I hide under His wings! Let premature death be gone forever from me and my family in Jesus name.

Lord, Let sudden death take over any demonic agent who is seeking my life today in Jesus name.

The God of mercy! Have mercy on me today and let your mercy snatch me from those who seek my death in Jesus name.

Oh Lord! Every weapon of death, which the enemy has sent towards me to destroy my life, I command them to return back to the sender in Jesus name.

Oh Lord God that protects! Protect me and my family with your powerful right hand in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, destroy every coffin that was placed before my family in the witchcraft covens in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, in all my travels by air, land, rail and sea, I shall not be a victim of fatal accidents in Jesus name.
By: Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts