Thursday, June 20, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
20/06/2024

FATHER, MAKE MY LIFE A MIRACLE.

BIBLE READING: GENESIS 12: 21, MATTHEW 19:26, JEREMIAH 32:27.

PRAYER POINTS.

Thank you God for my existence.

I ask for mercy from all sins and iniquity in the name of Jesus.

My life encounters Jesus Christ the miracle worker and becomes a bundle of testimony in the name of Jesus.

Father, let my life have an encounter with you in a way it will surprise my enemies, family, friends and myself in the name of Jesus.

Any demon living inside of me that hates good things jump out by fire in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic plan to put me into perpetual bondage scatter in the name of Jesus.

Call your name( Say mention your name) - arise in thy mighty and walk into your glory in the name of Jesus.

Foundational power delaying my testimony will be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

Marine witchcraft power attacking my laughter enough is enough die in the name of Jesus.

Arrows of wrong decisions and demotions fired against me back fire in the name of Jesus.

O Lord reveal to me every secret I need to know about myself in the name of Jesus.

Every counterfeit blessing coming my way be aborted by fire in the name of Jesus.

Thou power that divided the red sea arise and put my enemies to shame in the name of Jesus.

Miracle worker, step in to every problem that has caused me shame and disgrace in Jesus' name.

The Evil mark on my body that is speaking against me is wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

Ancestral battles standing in my way of progress be cleared away by fire in the name of Jesus.

O Lord my father opened the book of my remembrance and made me laugh last over my enemies in the name of Jesus.

Strong man of delayed blessings, hear the word of the Lord, collapse and die in the name of Jesus.

My ordained helpers appear and locate me in the name of Jesus.

My hanging breakthroughs and testimony be released by fire in the name of Jesus.

Dark powers postponing my day of celebration you are too wicked be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

In this year 2024, I am for miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.

Satanic arrangements to disgrace me where I’m supposed to be celebrated, backfire in the name of Jesus.

Every conscious and unconscious agreement between the devil and my parents concerning my life, break in the name of Jesus.

Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, let my stubborn enemies bury themselves in the name of Jesus.

Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, raise a bigger and powerful Pharaoh to destroy this Pharaoh poisoning my life in the name of Jesus.

Altar of God, swallow any sickness fighting me in the name of Jesus.

cancel all forms of delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

I release the angels of the Lord to roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs,in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, hasten Your word to perform miracles in every department of my life in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily, in Jesus’ name.

I refuse to agree that my situation is impossible in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning the issues of my life ( mention them) in Jesus' name.

O Lord, show me that you are the God of impossibilities, grant me an impossible miracle today in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, grant me my heart desires this month in the name of Jesus

I declare today that all my past defeats, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, make my life a terror to the enemy in Jesus name.

Let my hands begin to break every hold of the enemy in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Devil, I declare you are publicly disgraced in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Let the fire of God begin to destroy every evil imagination against any department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts