Monday, June 10, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

I challenge every evil river in my place of birth with the blood of Jesus.

I refuse and I reject ancestral water covenants in the name of Jesus.

I bring the blood of Jesus against any marine spirit working against me in JESUS' name.

I anchor the heads of water spirits harassing my life to divine judgment in JESUS' name.

O Lord, smite the power of mariners in my life in the name of Jesus.

You queen of the coast, trouncing my life, I put a sword in your heart and wound you now in JESUS' name.

I put a hook in your jaw, in the name of Jesus and by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Any serpent programmed into my body, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire flush out the poison of the devil from my life in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire burn from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and flush out every marine spirit deposit in my body in the name of Jesus.

I pronounce jubilee upon my life in the name of Jesus.

Any evil deposit from the marine kingdom in any part of my body is destroyed by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

Every family serpent, assigned to the foundation of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every trading ground of the queen of the coast in my life, receive destruction by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

I declare that i am forever married to Jesus who is my saviour and my deliverer.

Hencherth, let no power from the marine kingdom trouble me, for i bear in my body the mark of the blood of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for my deliverance. In JESUS' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts