Saturday, June 29, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
28/06/2024
OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!!
BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 21:6, PSALM 30:11.
PRAYER POINTS
Father, give me a new beginning, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, cause this new month to be my month of Jubilee and rejoicing, in the. name of Jesus.

Every curse of stagnation upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

O God, arise and fill my mouth with laughter, in the name of Jesus.

O God, arise and let my tears expire, in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and turn my captors to my captivities in the name of Jesus

Miracle, that surpasses explanation, manifest in my life now in the name of Jesus.

O God, arise today, and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.

Today, I position myself by fire for divine intervention, in the ‘name of Jesus.

I drink the blood of Jesus, start to flush out diseases, viruses and infirmity out of my body in Jesua name.

Let God arise and let my infirmity be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

I bind and cast out every agent of weakness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

O God, my Father, burst forth in my life; by signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

Resources of heaven, arise by fire, promote me, in the name of Jesus.

Any power that wants me to die like this, die, in the name of Jesus.

Agents of killer infirmities, I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.

My blood, hear the word of the Lord, reject visible and invisible agents of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.

Every occult pregnancy concerning my life this month, I abort you by fire, in Jesus name.

Oh heavens, declare your glory over my life in the name of Jesus. .

Every waster and emptier assigned to swallow me up die, in the name of Jesus.

Sickness and infirmity shall not waste my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrangement to frustrate my breakthroughs, catch fire, in Jesus name.

Every priest of darkness divining against me, die, in the grave of fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every wicked mouth opened to swallow my breakthroughs this month, dry up, in the name of Jesus.

Oh God, arise and empower the eagle of my breakthroughs to fly this month, in the name of Jesus.

Lord elevate me this month and do something in my life that will make men to celebrate me in the name of Jesus.

I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, pump out any stranger in my body, in the name of Jesus.

My body organs, reject the voice of early death, in the name of Jesus.

Any power assigned to make me take foolish risks, die,‘ in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

COMMAND THE MONTH OF JULY! Psalm 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and ...

Popular posts