Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

I shall not be a victim of eating in the dream again in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be a victim of swimming in the dream in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be a victim of breastfeeding in the dream in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be an unfortunate victim of seeing dead people in the dream in the name of Jesus.
I shall not dream of snails or slow moving organisms in the dream in the name of Jesus.
I shall not cook for a dead person in the dream in the name of Jesus.
Every dream that wants to invite or bring sickness into my life, you are destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, I ask that you release your fire of wrath upon the devil and stop the nightmares I have been having in the name of Jesus.
Every spirit of black cats being sent to me in the dream, I rebuke it in Jesus name.
I shall not be a victim of nightmares ever again in Jesus name.
From this day forward, I rebuke bad dreams in Jesus name.
Today is the end of bad dreams and nightmares in my life in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts