Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Today DECLEARATION

O LORD AWAKE THE GIANT IN ME

JUDGES 6:11-16.

PRAYER POINTS

Thank You Lord for the work of the Holy Spirit in breaking every limitation and barrier to my spiritual growth and enlargement.

I cover myself and everything that is mine with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Father, I repent from the sin of failure to cooperate fully with the Holy Spirit.

Forgive me for grieving Him and for my poor fellowship with Him.

Holy Spirit, fall afresh upon me, wake up the Goliath killer in me; wake up the giant destroyer in me in the name of Jesus.

Father, You are able to do exceedingly abundantly according to the power that works in me. Command that power to arise and begin to do exploit now in Jesus name.

Every power promoting negative anointing in my life, die now in the name of Jesus.

Father, baptise me with the grace to love righteousness and to hate iniquity in the name of Jesus.

Father send your fire to my spirit and use me mightily like the Apostles of old in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire, fall and consume every blockade to my spiritual and physical enlargement in the name of Jesus.

The anointing that destroys foundational yoke, come upon me now and destroy every foundational yoke in my life after the order of Saul and David in Jesus name.

Father, let the anointing that relocates from the wilderness to the palace fall on me now in Jesus mighty name.

Every spirit of purposeless wandering about, be destroyed by the anointing in the name of Jesus.

Father, push the giant In me and let me ascend to the top and remain there in the name of Jesus.

Father, awake the sleeping giant in me and let me move forward and fulfil the assignment you gave me in Jesus name.

Father, awake the warrior in me and let me recover all my losses: spiritual, physical, marital, and financial in Jesus name.

Father, anoint me for greatness and let me never know poverty again in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, anoint me with fresh oil and let me flourish like the palm tree and grow large like the cedar of Lebanon in the name of Jesus.

I take authority and possess the gates of this week, in the name of Jesus.

Let this week cooperate with me and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

All my godly ordained, strength and benefits, I receive in the name of Jesus.

Let the mighty man in me be awaken, the giant in me, the performer in me awake in the name of Jesus.

Greatness in me manifest in the name of Jesus.

Father, Let the lion in me roar, in the name of Jesus.

Let the eagle in me fly higher, in the name of Jesus.

Father, let the man of war in me arise, fight and win, in the name of Jesus.

The conqueror in me arise and conquer, in the name of Jesus.

The light of God in me shine forth, in the name of Jesus.

Let the leader in me arise and lead, in the name of Jesus.

Let the deliverer in me arise and deliver the captives, in the name of Jesus.

Father, I possess the gates of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

Father, let the light of God in my children shines brighter, in the name of Jesus.

Father, as this year is gradually, rounding up, please, preserve me and my family from all evil, and preserve our going out and our coming in, in Jesus’ name.

Father, give me resounding victory over every raging storm and challenge, in my life; let me say, in the end like Joseph said,” they meant it evil for me but God turned it to good”, in Jesus’ name.

Father, set me on the height of divine breakthrough all around in Jesus name

Father, reveal more of Yourself to me and let Your peace that passes all human understanding fill my heart, even, in the midst of storm, in Jesus’ name.

Father, wake up every sleeping giant in Your church, in Jesus’ name

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
By: Baba Janice via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts