Monday, June 10, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
09/06/2024

DELIVERANCE PRAYER FROM THE BONDAGE OF MARINE SPIRIT.

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 27, REVELATION 17:1-3, NAHUM 3:1-3, EZEKIEL 29:1-3.

PRAYER POINTS.

Any witchcraft practice under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, Let every evil altar under water upon which certain evil are done against me be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every priest ministering at an evil altar against me inside any water, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

Any power under any river or sea remotely-controlling my life, be destroyed by fire, and I shake myself loose from your hold, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, Let any evil monitoring mirror ever used against me under any water, crash to irredeemable pieces, in the name of Jesus.

Every marine witchcraft that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child in my dreams be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every agent of marine witchcraft physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down and perish now, in the JESUS' name.

Every agent of marine witchcraft assigned to attack my finances through dream, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

I file a counter report in heaven, against every water spirit in the name of Jesus

I pull down every stronghold of bewitchment, enchantment, jinx or divination fashion against me by marine witches, in the names of Jesus.

Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every marine witchcraft covens where deliberations and decisions have ever been fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

Any water spirits from my village or place of my birth, practicing witchcraft against me and my family, be amputated by the word of God in the name of Jesus

O Lord, let every spiritual weapon of wickedness fashioned against me under any river or sea be roasted by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

O Lord , any power of marine witchcraft holding any of my blessings in bondage, receive the fire of God and release them in JESUS' Name.

I lose my mind and soul from the bondage of marine witches in the name of Jesus

Any marine witchcraft chain binding my hands and feet from prospering, be broken and shattered to pieces in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow shot into my life from under any water by witchcraft powers, come out of me and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.

Any evil material transferred into my body through contact with any marine witchcraft agent be flushed out by fire in the name of Jesus

Every sexual pollution of the marine spirit husband/wife in my body, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus

Any evil name given to me under any water, I reject it and cancel it with the blood of Jesus

Every image constructed under any water to manipulate me, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus

Any evil ever done against me through marine witchcraft oppression and manipulation, be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

Every marine witchcraft present in my family, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I break the backbone of every marine witchcraft militating against my life with the hands of fire, in JESUS' name.

Every work of marine witchcraft in my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

Every strongman from the water kingdom holding me captive, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

Every deposit of marine spirit in my life be flushed out by the blood of Jesus in JESUS' Name

Every marine power blocking my forward movement die by fire in the name of Jesus.

I release my life from the grip of marine witchcraft, in the name of Jesus

O Lord contend with those who are contending with me in JESUS' name.

Every trade mark of water spirits is shaken out of my life in the name of Jesus.

O Lord bring to my remembrance every spiritual trap and contract in the name of Jesus.

Let the careful siege of the enemy be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

Let the blood of Jesus erase every evil record fashioned against me in JESUS' name.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER. 28/06/2024 OH GOD ARISE AND FILL MY MOUTH WITH LAUGHTER!!! BIBLE READING: PSALM 126: 1-3, JOB 8:21-22, GENESIS 2...

Popular posts