Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
08/01/2024

LORD, FILL ME WITH THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM!

BIBLE READING: EXODUS 28:3, EXODUS 31:3, EXODUS 35:26,

Father, I thank you for your manifold wisdom that you have bestowed on me.

Father, by your mercy, purge me of every sin that is setting me back in JESUS' name.

Father, endue me with supernatural wisdom to do exploits in JESUS' name

Father, grant me divine wisdom in handling the issues of my life in Jesus

By the power in the name of Jesus, i pull down ever stronghold standing on my way to my next levels

Father, put your fear and reverence in me so that I will always do your will in JESUS' name.

Father, empower me with divine wisdom to fulfill my purpose in life in JESUS' name

Father, empower me with divine wisdom that gives wealth and prosperity.

Father, help me to always see things as you see in JESUS' name.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I reject foolishness in my life in JESUS' name

I reject the spirit of rebellion in JESUS' name

I reject the spirit of mediocrity in JESUS' name.

I reject pride in my life in JESUS' name

I reject the spirit of ignorance in my life in JESUS' name

I declare today that I have the mind of Christ in the name of Jesus Christ.

I declare today that by the wisdom of Christ in me, I have favour with God and men in JESUS' name.

I declare that by divine wisdom, I am 10 times better than my colleagues in JESUS' name

I declare that by the excellent spirit of Wisdom, I have supernatural understanding of all things in JESUS' name.

I declare that by the spirit of wisdom, no problem can be too difficult for me to solve in JESUS' name.

In every area of my life where I have had wisdom deficit, fill it Lord. Fill it now.

You give the ability to do – give me the ability to do and excel in the name of Jesus.

I declare in the name of Jesus that Uncommon wisdom become my portion in the name of Jesus.

Father, let the wisdom you will give me open doors for me for people to look for me for solutions.

Whatever I make with my hands based on the wisdom you give me will cause men to fulfill their destiny in JESUS' name.

My heart is open Lord, fill me with wisdom in the name of Jesus.

Give me wisdom to manage my home.

Father, let your wisdom lead me aright in Jesus name. Let it be said of me that indeed it was the Lord that gave him his wisdom.

Father, saturate me with uncommon wisdom.

Holy Spirit, fill me afresh – Grant me understanding Lord. Grant me direction!

Father, let your wisdom make my life easy.

Father, give me supernatural ability to unlock great opportunities.

Father, revive the spirit of creativity in my life.

In the name of Jesus, I will not be daft, I reject the power of ignorance in my life in the name of Jesus.

Lord, give me uncommon wisdom to break through in life and ministry in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in JESUS' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts