Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
02/01/2024

PRAYER FOR A NEW BEGINNING.

BIBLE READING: JEREMIAH 29:11, ISAIAH 43:18-19.

PRAYER POINTS.

Father, thank you that your thoughts for me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, that gives me hope for a new beginning and a great future, in the name of Jesus.

Father, thank you for a second chance and a new dawn. I pray that your will and not mine will be done from now and always, in JESUS' name.

Father, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit for a new beginning within me, in JESUS' name.

Father, by your spirit, remove my heart of stone and give me a heart filled with the spirit for a fresh beginning, in JESUS' name.

Father, by your grace, old things have passed away from my life and destiny and all things from now have become new because I am now a new creature in Christ Jesus.

Father, do new things in my life that eyes have not seen, nor ear heard nor any mind can conceive as I walk in the newness of life, in JESUS' name.

Father, I receive the grace for a new beginning of transformation, restoration, confirmation and divine establishment, in JESUS' name.

Father, as I walk in a new beginning of life, my help and comfort will come from you who made the heavens and the earth, in Jesus’ name.

Father, in this new beginning, you shall not suffer my foot to be moved, because you are my helper, keeper and the shade upon my right hand, in JESUS' name.

Father, in this new beginning, You shall be with me always, when I pass through waters, they shall not overwhelm me when I walk through the fire, I shall not be burnt because the Lord is my saviour, in JESUS' name...

Father, in this new beginning, I hearken diligently to Your voice to do all that You want me to do, in JESUS' name.

Father, I shall be the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath in this era of a new beginning, in JESUS' name.

Father, as I take this step to start afresh, the glory of the Lord shall be seen in me at all times, in JESUS' name.

Father, as I begin anew in my life, I decree that every crooked path in my life and destiny be made straight and rivers of water begin to flow in the deserts of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Father, be my portion and my hope in this new beginning, may I not be consumed because I rely on Your mercies and compassion, in the name of Jesus.

Father, as I begin new, I decree that from now on, I will always go forward and never look backwards because I do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me, in JESUS' name.

Father, everything the locusts and cankerworms have eaten and destroyed in my life last year is now restored a hundredfold as I begin afresh, in JESUS' name.

Father, in this new beginning, I decree that my latter years shall be greater than my former years, in JESUS' name.

Father, I decree by faith that there shall be a way for me where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, this. new year let the impossible become possible for me in JESUS' mighty name.

Father, I decree that your steadfast love will never cease in my life, your mercies will never come to an end, and they shall be new every morning of my life, in JESUS' name.

Father, thou God of new beginning, blow out my past failures and shame by the blood of Jesus and let me walk in success and honour, in JESUS' name.

Father, God of new beginning, let the wealth of your word manifest in my life this year and swallow every poverty in my life and destiny, in JESUS' mighty name.

God of new beginning, as I begin anew, promote me from the dunghill to the palace of my destiny, in JESUS' name.

Father, let the seed of your word which causes me to forsake the past and start afresh germinate and grow mightily in my life and destiny to bear great and precious fruits, in JESUS' name.

Father, by your word, every opposition to my life and destiny last year is turned to my glory and testimony as I begin a new year, in JESUS' name.

Every word deficiency I suffered last year, receive the breath of fire and become words of glory and
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts