Friday, January 12, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Every spiritual cage where I am being kept in order to restrict my progress, I break free from the cage now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every greatness that God has purposed for me and my loved ones, we shall get there, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every satanic manipulation causing stagnation in my marriage, I command you to end right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I decree that I shall no longer remain on one spot in destiny, I shall begin to move on speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Evil cobweb used to tie me down in life, I command you to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Powers of darkness assigned against my next level be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Plans of demotion made against me instead of promotion, I command you to scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I decree that I shall no longer remain in the same spot in my office; I receive promotion now, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Powers gathered against my promotion be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Household enemies that has vowed that I will be limited in life be judged by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I command everything in creation to begin to work in favor of my advancement now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Father I receive supernatural speed now to recover all that I have lost in times past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Powers of hell gathered against my freedom and growth, I command you to scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
Serpents and scorpions, assigned to put me to shame die, in the name of Jesus.
Any witchdoctor, assigned to terminate my life, die. In the name of Jesus.
Evil progress, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.
Birds of darkness, assigned to trouble my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
Thou power of limitation, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
Any satanic threat, to my existence, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
My portion, you shall not be given to another, in the name of Jesus.
Sudden destruction, you will not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
Every enchantment, assigned for my downfall, die, in the name of Jesus.
Any personality, carrying the seed of wickedness against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
The enemy that came while I slept be disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
You ladder of oppression, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
You ladder of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
You ladder of infirmity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
You ladder of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Miracles, that surpass explanations, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
O God, arise today, and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.
Today, I position myself by fire, for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
O God, my father, burst forth in my life with signed and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
Resources of heaven arise by fire; promote me, in the name of Jesus.
Any power that wants me to die like this, die, in the name of Jesus.
My father, arise and let the root of hardship in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
O Red Sea of blockage, I cry against you, divides by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every power holding tight to my instrument of advancement, release it, die, in the name of Jesus.
I recover ten-fold, all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.
As from now on, men shall compete to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
Do something in my life, o Lord that will make men to celebrate me, in the name of Jesus.
I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus.
Any powers, assigned to make me take foolish risks, die, in the name of Jesus.
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts