Friday, January 19, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
19/01/2024

7DAYS DELIVERANCE PRAYER TO DESTROY EVIL COVENANT.(DAY 4)

BIBLE READING: GALATIANS 5:19-24, ISA. 28:15; ISA. 28:18; 2 COR. 3:6; MARK 14:24; HEB. 13:20; HEB. 12 24; Ps. 94:11, MATTHEW 12:43-45.

PRAYER POINTS

Father I thank you because you are already fighting this battle for me, in Jesus' name.

I thank you Lord for my deliverance.

Today, whatever that is left that needs to be touched by you Father, deliver me.

I break every evil dedication between me and any foundational demons, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil coverage, covering my beauty, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

I send the fire of the Holy Ghost to my father’s house, etc, in the name of Jesus.

Every spirit husband/wife claiming to be my lifetime spouse dies, in the name of Jesus.

Any power that has sold off my lineage to the devil, by the power in the blood of Jesus; I redeem my lineage back in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus separates me and my household from every evil dedication and attachment in the name of Jesus.

Evil attachment spirit holding my life down at the village, former house, break, in JESUS' name.

Every idol powerhouse in my village, where names of unborn generations are dedicated, catches fire in JESUS' name.

Blood of Jesus, cancel every initiation of familiar spirits against my destiny, in JESUS' name.

Every power that takes my name to the native doctors, dies within 24 hours, in JESUS' name.

Any power that has stolen the glory of my future, die by fire, in JESUS' name.

I destroy the spirit of monitoring agents in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Every ancestral spirit in my family lineage, that has caged all the destiny of firstborns or last-born in my family, I come out of you in JESUS' name.

Every evil follower, observer and contractor hired to waste me, receive blindness, in JESUS' name.

Blood of Jesus speaks mercy and forgiveness into my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Marine attachment to my destiny, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, deliver my foundation from evil attachment, in the name of Jesus.

I arrest every wicked spirit attaching themselves to my virtues, in the name of Jesus.

I set myself free from the captivity of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

Every witchcraft bird attaching themselves to my marriage, fall and die, in JESUS' name.

I break and lose myself from the witchcraft covenant in JESUS' name.

Any ungodly hospital connecting my soul to the underworld for sacrifice, burn to ashes.

Sword of God break every marine chain attachment, and padlock tying me down, in JESUS' name.

Fire of deliverance fall upon my virtues and revive my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus.

Gods of my ancestors, release my portion of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. I destroy the pillars of evil altars supporting my enemy, in the name of Jesus.

I curse you spirit enforcing evil covenants in my life and l command you to release me now in JESUS' name.

Any power troubling me from any evil foundation, leave me alone, in the name of Jesus.

My landlord will not swallow my destiny and progress, in the name of Jesus.

Every compulsory problem in my life, die without mercy, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, pull me out from every stubborn evil hand taking me from problem to problem in JESUS' name.

Full deliverance; begin to take place in my life without hindrance, in the name of Jesus.

Every covenant binding me to the covens, break, in the name of Jesus.

I set ablaze every evil cobweb representing me in the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

My soul, my spirit and my body come out from all evil attachments, in the name of Jesus.

Problems in my life caused by environmental powers, die, in the name of Jesus.

Evil deposits in my life from evil altars come out and enter no more, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, deliver my soul from every bewitchment of familiar spirit, in the name of Jesus.

Witches gathered on my right hand, wizards gathere
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts