Sunday, January 7, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
06/01/2024
I SHALL NOT LABOUR IN VAIN THIS YEAR
BIBLE READING: LUKE 5:1- 39
PRAYER POINTS
I destroy every power harvesting my good reward in Jesus name
Powers that want me to work hard and die a pauper you are a liar die in Jesus name
Spirit of error assigned to turn my reward to reproach, you are a liar die in Jesus name
In this year I refuse to invest my resources in things that will not prosper my life in Jesus name
Any bewitchment over my staff of bread, die in Jesus name
Father, let me experience your net breaking prosperity this year in Jesus name.
Every evil basket assigned against my finances catch fire in Jesus name
My name in the evil pots of non-achievement, jump out now in Jesus name
I rebuke every demonic power programme to drain my resources this year in Jesus name
I soak all my resources in the blood of Jesus and I shall not suffer loose this year in Jesus name
O Lord let your favour envelop my labour in Jesus name
I receive the power to get wealth this year in Jesus name.
Holy Ghost empower me to prosper this year in Jesus name. Amen
Thank you Lord for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts