Saturday, January 6, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
05/01/2024

DIVINE SETTLEMENT.

BIBLE READING: 1 PETER 5: 10, 1 SAM 10:1-5, MATTHEW 17:27.

PRAYER POINTS.

Lord, anoint me with fresh oil and settle me into a new beginning in the name of Jesus.

Whatever it would take irrespective of my background – Lord, anoint me for a fresh purpose and assignment in the name of Jesus.

Lord! I reject all forms of rejection that have followed me till now. Choose me Lord in the name of Jesus.

After Saul was anointed, you took him from the back and brought him forward to lead. Promote me Lord in the name of Jesus.

Stronghold of confusion in my life – I uproot you now in the name of Jesus.

Lord! Anything in me and about me that tends to birth confusion – remove it permanently in the name of Jesus.

Settle me oh Lord into uncommon level in the name of Jesus.

After today”, I will meet my divine helpers in the name of Jesus.

After this prayer today, without compromising, I will receive the good news that will settle me in the name of Jesus.

After this prayer today, I will find that which is the missing puzzle in my life and destiny in the name of Jesus.

From today, I destroy the covenant and stronghold of failure in my life in the name of Jesus.

The power of God that gives understanding and wisdom to guide a man into his destiny – Release that anointing on me now Lord, in the name of Jesus.

Almighty God, settle me and restore all that is lost in my life in the name of Jesus.

All that completes me and my destiny, wherever you are, either in the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST or WEST find me in the name of Jesus.

Lord in whatever way I might have contributed to the challenges I have, Let mercy prevail in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, I am sorry, have mercy on me and pardon my sins in the name of Jesus.

I pray Lord for complete healing and deliverance, restoration and settlement in the name of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, send me help. Send it now in the name of Jesus.

Anything in my life that rejects help, I reject and renounce it in the name of Jesus.

by this new settlement, I receive a promotion that is bigger than me in the name of Jesus.

I walk into a promotion that is bigger than anything I have ever experienced in the name of Jesus.

Lord, when men make people great, they may reverse it – Lord, Make my promotion irreversibly great in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus' mighty name, we have prayed. Amen
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts