Monday, January 15, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
14/01/2024

OH, LORD! DO A NEW THING IN MY LIFE

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 43:19; ISAIAH 65:17; JEREMIAH 31:22b; 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17, 1 SAMUEL15:22-23

PRAYER POINTS

O Lord, restructure and redesign my destiny for good, in the name of Jesus.

Anything hidden in my life that will resist my blessings, come out and die in the name of Jesus.

O God of new beginnings, do something new in my life in the name of Jesus.

Every accursed property in my household that will resist my breakthrough, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

O Lord! Separate my life from unfriendly friends and Neighbours in the name of Jesus.

Every covenant with foundational powers that will keep me bound, dies in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, break my destiny loose from every work of darkness and work new wonders in my life in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, let me see new manifestations of blessings in my life in the name of Jesus.

I break asunder every plan of family idols to stop the new things, God is about to do in my life in the name of Jesus.

Any evil manipulations sanctioned by the enemy to block my breakthroughs scatter in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and let my life experience new beginnings in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and let my life experience your signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.

My destiny, arise and begin to operate in the newness of God’s glory in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and open new doors of blessings unto me and my household in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, let anything in my past that will oppose my breakthroughs die in the name of Jesus.

I disconnect my destiny completely from my past in the name of Jesus.

I move powerfully in the anointing of God this year, Father, let this year answer for me in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic resistance against the newness of God in my life and family be pulled down in the name of Jesus.

I shall rise and shine in the Glory of God in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, let your light shine upon any dark areas of my life in the name of Jesus.

Whether the devil likes or not, I shall be above and never beneath in the name of Jesus.

I decree and I declare, It is my season of new things in Jesus' name!!!

GOD of new beginnings, arise and manifest your power in my life, in the Name of JESUS.

Every demotion and stagnation assigned against my destiny, scatter in the Name of JESUS.

GOD, arise and do what will make the world know that you are my GOD, in the Name of JESUS.

My FATHER, arise and open new chapters of great breakthroughs in my life, in the Name of JESUS.

My FATHER, show me yourself and show me your ways, in the Name of JESUS.

Any power fueling my problems, dry up, in the Name of JESUS.

GOD, arise and mock every gathering of my adversaries, in the Name of JESUS.

Every priest of darkness monitoring my destiny, dry up, in the Name of JESUS.

GOD, arise and distract my enemies with problems that are bigger than them, in the Name of JESUS.

Miracles that surpass explanation, manifest in my life now, in the Name of JESUS.

God, arise today and let my situation change, in the Name of JESUS.

Today, I position myself by fire for divine intervention, in the Name of JESUS.

GOD, my FATHER, burst forth in my life by signs and wonders, in the Name of JESUS.

My FATHER, arise and let the root of hardship in my life die now, in the Name of JESUS.

I recover ten-fold all my wasted years, in the Name of JESUS.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts