Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
15/01/2024
2024 REVIVAL PRAYER FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH.
BIBLE READING: PETER 3:18, COL. 1:9-10, TIM.3:16-17.
PRAYER POINTS.
Lord, renew a right spirit within me.
Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost, quicken me, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, remove from me every root of irritation that keeps anger alive in me.
Holy Ghost breathe on me now, in the name of Jesus.
I reject all thoughts that I will never change, in the name of Jesus.
Holy Ghost, fill me that I might bring forth healing power, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, produce in me the power of self-control and gentleness.
Lord, I thank You for promoting me from the level of.filthiness to righteousness.
O Lord, empower me to stand firm against all the schemes and techniques of the devil.
Lord, comfort my heart. Lord, establish me in every good work.
Lord, establish me in every good word.
God of peace, sanctify me wholly, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let my body, soul and spirit be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord,Let me be filled with the knowledge of Your will, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, Let me be filled with all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, help me to walk worthy of, and pleasing to the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, make me be fruitful in every good work, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, increase me in the knowledge of God.
Lord, strengthen me mightily in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let me be filled with the spirit of wisdom and understanding in the knowledge of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let me be strengthened with might by His spirit in the inner man, in the name of Jesus.
Father Lord, let Christ dwell in my heart by faith, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, let me be filled with all the fullness of God.
God, help me comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
Let the Word of the Lord have free course and be glorified in me, in the name of Jesus.
Let the Lord’s peace give me peace in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, Let utterance be given unto me to make known the mystery of the Gospel, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, perfect what is lacking in my faith in the name of Jesus.
Lord, perfect Your good work in me in the name of Jesus.
Lord, make me perfect unto Your good work in the name of Jesus.
Lord, enrich me in all utterance and knowledge in the name of Jesus.
Let the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with me, in the name Jesus.
O Lord, break me down completely and rebuild me to your taste in the name of Jesus.
At the end of it Lord, Let me not be a cast away in your Kingdom.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen.
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts