Sunday, January 21, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
20/01/2024
7DAYS DELIVERANCE PRAYER TO DESTROY EVIL COVENANT. (DAY 5)
BIBLE READING: JOB 42:10, JOHN 10:10, JOEL 2:25-26, ISAIAH 41:18-20
PRAYER POINTS
Father, I am grateful for my deliverance for my deliverance.
I am here again Father, perfect all that concerns me.
I Confess and repent of all sins, known and unknown in the name of Jesus.
God of restoration, restore me in all ways I have been altered in the name of Jesus.
Touch your lips and confess this: “my mouth is anointed with the power of God Almighty” and I decree that every word that come out of my mouth as I pray today must be fulfilled in Jesus’ name.
Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer programme, in the name of Jesus.
I receive the anointing of restoration in Jesus’ name.
Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I command them to release it in Jesus’ name.
Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
I bind and cast out every strong man in my life, family or environment who refuses to release my blessings, breakthrough, miracles, promotions or prosperity in Jesus’ name.
I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
I command all evil unknown forces organized against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
I retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possessions that I unknowingly misplaced, in Jesus’ name.
I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name
I command all the damages done to my life by evil tongue to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
I command all the damages done to my life by demonic prophecies to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
I command all the damages done to my life by witchcraft spells and curses to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
I command all the damages done to my life by personal negative confessions to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
I command all the damages done to my life by household wickedness to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from me, in Jesus’ name.
Fire of God, consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
Oh LORD, restore my wasted years in Jesus’ name.
LORD, restore my wasted efforts, money, health, strength and blessings, in Jesus’ name.
I remove from my life by fire every barrier to my breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
I uproot and destroy from my life by the Holy Ghost fire every obstacle to my miracle, in Jesus’ name.
I break in pieces every horn scattering my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I destroy every hedge the enemy has put over my blessings to prevent me from receiving them in my lifetime, in Jesus’ name.
Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answers to my prayers, I command you to be bound with chains of fire and be cast out into the lake of fire, in Jesus’ name.
I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
I release my helper to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
Every shadow of darkness the enemy has cast over me, to prevent my prosperity, job, business contacts, promotion, or breakthrough from locating me, I remove it by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in the name of Jesus.
I decree destruction upon every personality that has vowed never to release to me anything God has destined for me, in Jesus’ name.
I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in Jesus’ name.
Trees of problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in Jesus’ name.
Walls of physical and spiritual opposition, fall after the order of Jericho, in the name of Jesus
Lord, make my case a miracle. Shock my foes, friends, and even myself, in the name of Jesus.
With the blood of Jesu
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts