Thursday, January 4, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
03/01/2024.

I RECEIVE GRACE FOR MY JOURNEY THIS YEAR

BIBLE READING: ROMANS 11: 1-36

PRAYER POINTS .

O Lord I ask for grace to achieve the impossible this year in JESUS' name.

Father I desire more grace to obey you completely this year in JESUS' name.

Father give me the grace to walk deeper with you this year in JESUS' name.

O Lord let my flesh die and alive in the spirit in JESUS' name.

Grace to be steadfast in you Lord be released upon my life now in JESUS' name.

Father release grace for deeper revelations and understanding of your word to me in JESUS' name.

O Lord let my Haman die in my place this year in JESUS' name.

Agreement of darkness over my faith, scatter and die in JESUS' name.

Father I receive grace for exploit in the work of the kingdom this year in JESUS' name.

I receive abundance grace to make great impact in this generation and beyond in JESUS' name.

O Lord fill my mouth with songs of praise this year in JESUS' name.

Power of the most high overshadow my life in JESUS' name.

King of Glory direct the affairs of my life this year in JESUS' name.

Thank you God for a better walk with you this year.
In JESUS' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Publer Bot via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts