Friday, January 12, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
11/01/2024

I RISE ABOVE LIMITATIONS.

BIBLE READING: MARK 11:1-10; MATTHEW 15:13; GENESIS 26:1-14; ACTS 28:30-31; GENESIS 18:13-14; ISAIAH 43:18-19; JEREMIAH. 32:17-19; LUKE 1:37, ISAIAH 10:29, GENESIS:2-21, PSALM 8.

PRAYER POINTS.

Father I thank you because the spirit of limitation is not my portion, refused to be subjected to limitation in Jesus name.
Today, I declare my total freedom from the spirit of limitation and unwanted detention in Jesus mighty name.
You strange forces holding me down, I command you to release me now for me to enter my destiny in Jesus name.
I break off my neck from every invisible rope, which Satan used to tie me to the same spot in Jesus name.
Let every curse and barrier of limitation be removed as I move forward this year in the name of Jesus.
I violently overthrow you, you spirit of limitation; get out of my life right now in the name of Jesus.
I speak to the root and foundation of limitation in my life, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus right now.
I command every stronghold working against my advancement and progress to be pulled down and destroyed in Jesus name.
Lift up your heads, O you ancient gates and everlasting doors that are shut against my life and progress in the name of Jesus.
I command every spiritual barrier and limitation to my success in life to break into pieces now in the name of Jesus.
I nullify and destroy everything done against me at any satanic altar that is bringing limitations to my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
In the mighty name of Jesus, I revoke and turn into blessings every curse issued against my life. From now, I will begin to move forward in Jesus name.
I demolish every wall of Jericho preventing me from possessing my possession. I command you to collapse right now in Jesus name.
I forcefully advance and break loose into my inheritance in Jesus name.
I decree and I declare, I am unstoppable in the name of Jesus .
Every limitating cage, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Father, I decree every embargo against my upliftment I command them to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
You satanic embargo causing me to remain in one level for many years I command you to expire by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Satanic cage holding back my destiny from Breaking forth, I command you to open and Release Me Now by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Altars of Darkness setting limitations for me, my career and health, I command you to be destroyed by fire, now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Structures put in place by the power of darkness in order to limit my progress, pulled down by the heavenly bulldozer are in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every curse placed upon my life from infant that is causing me stagnation, I command you to break now by fire, you shall no longer prosper in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I command every sponsor of financial stagnation in my life to be disgraced in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Oh Lord, I receive speed to move beyond where I am right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I decree that everything I have lost due to stagnation shall be restored speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive advancement in all areas of my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I decree that the yoke of stagnation and limitation is broken in my life totally, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I break up every yoke of the enemy over my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I command every yoke of limitation over my health to be broken now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I cross every line of limitations set against my life and family members, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
By: Baba Jason via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts