Saturday, January 13, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
12/01/2024

LORD OPEN YOUR BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ME TODAY

BIBLE READING: EXODUS 3:1-12, ISAIAH 49:1, GENESIS 30:22, 8:1, ISAIAH 59:1-3, ESTHER 2:9, 8:2, LUKE 23:42, JAMES 5:13, I KINGS 3:4-5.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, remember me and let me be among those that will be favoured this month, in the name of Jesus

Father, remember me and let my life be a testimony to others, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember all my prayers and fasting of the past and present, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember my years of labour, my years of marital disappointments and make things work out for me this year, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember all my offerings and sacrifices, O God, give me the wisdom to make progress, the grace to overtake my enemies in the battle of life, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember me today and let my name be written in the Book of Life, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember me and let my situations be over today (Name the challenges), in the name of Jesus

O God that remembered Abraham, remember me today and let your promises in my life be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.

The God that remembered the children of Israelite, remember me and my family and deliver us from disobedience and ignorance, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember me and let people celebrate my fruitfulness in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.

Father, remember me and let those who have forgotten me in the past begin to remember me for good, in the name of Jesus.

In the valley of forgetfulness that the enemy has put me, O God, draw me out by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.

Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon breakthroughs, OPEN BY FIRE! in the Name of Jesus.

Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon blessings, this very Month, OPEN BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.

My Book of Honour, OPEN by fire, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, if I am walking opposite to Your agenda, STOP me by fire and direct my feet to victory in the name of Jesus.

The Lord who changeth times and season; I beseech You to launch me into a season of divine remembrance in the name of Jesus.

Father, let the wind of Your Glory blow to my direction in the name of Jesus.

Every power making miracles to slip out of my hand be arrested in the name of Jesus.

Father, attend to my cry and remember me today because my case is urgent!

Father, when You remembered Hannah, her story changed. Remember me for good and let my story change in Jesus' name

O Lord, when You remembered Rachel her womb was opened, remember me and open up the womb of my miracles in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, after the order of Mordecai, open the book of remembrance unto me and compensate me for my overdue blessings in Jesus' name.

Every distant and immediate enemies of my destiny; receive double frustration in Jesus' name.

O Lord, remember me with Your favour; visit me with the power of Your salvation in the name of Jesus.

This month, let the top of my beauty be seen, let all my buried potentials resurrect in the name of Jesus.

Lord, remember me and hold not Your peace until you have executed vengeance upon my enemies in Jesus’ name.

Father, in this very month, do not allow me to go empty handed in Jesus’ mighty name.

Father, it is nothing with You to help whether with few or many, help me O Lord after the order of Joseph in the name of Jesus.

Father, let my life be filled with absolute joy and gladness in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, in this very month, arise in Your mercies and restore my lost days in Jesus' name

This year O Lord, I shall be fruitful in every good work and increase in the knowledge of You in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, do a new thing in my life, Let it spring forth this year in the name of Jesus.

Anointing that breaks the yoke; BREAK every yoke over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Any altar assigned to sacrifice my progress, SCATTERED BY FIRE! In the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts