Friday, August 18, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



18th August 2023

PROPHETIC PRAYERS.


Psalm 68:1-3

“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly Rejoice.



Demonic siege set against me and my siblings, I command you to give way now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Satanic embargo of delay and frustration, I command you to lose your grip over my family now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I claim victory for my family by the blood of Jesus Christ and I decree our victory shall last forever, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every evil character trait that makes us similar to our forefathers, we break free from them all by the power in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I decree no more lack, no more delay and no more frustration in my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I decree that My family is free from every curse of barrenness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we shall begin to conceive and deliver babies in this season.

Every curse of depression placed upon my family, I decree that it is reversed now, by the blood of Jesus Christ, we shall be happy and be glad in life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Satanic police diverting my family blessings, I command you to be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I break every ancestral yoke placed upon us, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

My siblings shall not be wanderers in life, we shall live to fulfil purpose in life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

My siblings and I shall no longer be considered carriers of negativities, wherever we go, goodness and mercy shall follow us, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts