Monday, August 21, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



21st August 2023


PROPHETIC MORNING PRAYERS.


Proverbs 30:10
Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.


I curse any witchcraft verdict issued against me to become a slave, in the name of Jesus.

Every attempt of the strongman to enslave me with me permanently, you are a liar, release me by fire, in Jesus name.

I decree that in the remaining months of this year, the Almighty God will change my story, in Jesus name.

Any power that is limiting my glory to a menial job, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

My Father, give me the key to my freedom from delay, humiliation and sexual assault, in the name of Jesus.

I command the plans of the enemy to press me down from rising up, let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy them, in Jesus name.

By fire, by force, by thunder, I recover all my lose benefits and relevancy, in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke any generational curses causing me to beg for bread, in my life in Jesus name.

I command all oppositions against my promotion to loose their position of influence in Jesus name.

I command every embargo on my progress and financial increase to be lifted now, in the name of Jesus.

Father!!!!! multiply me and make me a thousand times better and richer than my boss, in Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.

By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts