Thursday, August 17, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
17/08/2023

OH LORD, CONFIRM YOUR WORD WITH WONDERS IN MY LIFE.

BIBLE READING: 2 SAMUEL 7:25-29, JEREMIAH 1:12, HEBREW 2:4.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, let miracles, signs, and wonders that cannot be hidden, begin to happen in my life and family, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let my family and I begin to experience new levels of signs, wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father, let miracles that will announce themselves, begin to happen in my life and family, in Jesus’ name

King of Hosts, let signs and wonders that will confound shame, failure, and disappointment in my life and that of my family begin to happen in the name of Jesus.

Every mountain blocking my miracles, signs and wonders, become plain in the name of Jesus

You spirit of fear and doubt in my life, be arrested in the name of Jesus.

Every impossibility in my life, become a possibility by the power in the name of Jesus.

Because there is power in the name of Jesus, I break every yoke of stubborn problems in my life in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord my Father make way for me where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus.

My father let miracles, signs and wonders become my daily experience in the name of Jesus.

Every power saying no to the miracles, signs and wonders of God in my life, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.

Every breakthrough door that has been shut against my life, open by fire in the name of Jesus.

Every inherited generational problem, be canceled by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

I command miracles, signs and wonders to begin to manifest in my life and family from now on in the name of Jesus.

I close the door of misfortunes over my life in the name of Jesus.

I command the gates of favour to open and never be shut again in my life in the name of Jesus.

My father and my Lord,Let miracles, signs and wonders that will announce God begin to happen in my life in the name of Jesus.

Unbelievable testimonies, overshadow my life now in the name of Jesus.

I receive financially miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.

Grace to always be preferred and favored overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.

I walk in signs, miracles, and wonders every day of my life in the name of Jesus.

I cancel every disappointment that will bring shame and reproach in my life in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, by the power in the name of Jesus, let people come to the light of Jesus because of Your signs, wonders and miracles in my life in the name of Jesus.

Let every of my lost miracles, signs and wonders be restored back to me in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke the spirit of sickness, disease and infirmity in my life in the name of Jesus.

Every environmental force against the signs, wonders of God in my life, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.

Let my glory that has been buried or locked up, be exhumed by fire and locate me in the name of Jesus

I decree, in the name of Jesus that every power that stopped my parents or grandparents, will not stop me in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord my Father, perfect all that concerns me in the name of Jesus.

Uncommon miracles, signs and wonders, overshadow my life today in the name of Jesus.

I cancel every form of delay of signs, wonders and miracles in my life in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord my father, hasten Your word and perform your signs, wonders and miracles in my life in the name of Jesus.

I command the power of darkness working against my breakthrough to perish by fire in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord my father, make my life your abode for signs, wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus.

I move from where I am to where You want me to be, by Your power in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord let Your mercies speak for me and let Your grace qualify me where I am not qualified for greatness in the name of Jesus.

I decree success in every area of my life where I have experienced failure before in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts