Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER
15/08/2023

NEUTRALIZING SATANIC VERDICTS.

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 54:16-17

PRAYER POINTS

Thank you Lord for the gift of life.

Thank you God for being God in my situation.

Oh God, forgive every known and unknown sin that can hinder my prayer tonight in the name of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, no evil vow, decision or prophecy shall come to pass in my life in the name of Jesus.

My life, you will not be used by the devil in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, let every curse of impossibility against me backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, let every agent of impossibility fashioned against me, receive permanent failure in the name of Jesus.

I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings in the name of Jesus.

My life, refuse every evil bewitchment in the name of Jesus.

Every evil door, that i have used my hand to open for the enemy to come in to my life, close by the power in the name and the blood of Jesus.

Light of God, shine upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire, burn away every satanic deposit in my life, in the name of Jesus.

I receive the power to become great in life in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, baptise me with divine favour, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, impress my matter in the heart of those who will help me, in the name of Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, you spirit of error come out of my life in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, let it be known to people that you are God in every situation of my life in the name of Jesus.

I cancel the manifestation of an evil dream in my life in Jesus' name.

Father Lord, annoint my prayer with your fire in the name of Jesus.

Every demon reigning in my life, bow to the name of Jesus.

It is only what God says that is permitted to come to pass in my life in the name of Jesus.

I cancel every evil pronouncement over my life in the name of Jesus.

I cancel every evil verdict in my life in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord arise and let my enemies be scattered in Jesus name.

I cast down every evil imagination of friends, enemies, pastors, parents in the name of Jesus.

Every verdict of failure at the edge of my breakthroughs, be cancelled in the name of Jesus.

I revoke and cancel every curse of NO marriage, No husband, in the name of Jesus.

I revoke and cancel every curse of "you will marry, but you will not enjoy your marriage" in the name of Jesus.

Lay your right hand on your head and say this: I command evil curses and their negative effects upon my life to come out of my body, in the name of Jesus.

I reject and cancel every curse, pronouncement, spell, enchantment and incantation placed on me by spirit husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.

Altars of the strongman keeping my life in captivity, I release fire of God against you, burn to ashes, in Jesus' name.

Every king or queen presiding over my case in the marine kingdom, or in my village is pulled down and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil personality saying I will not prosper as long as he or she is alive, So today, I release the blood of Jesus Christ against you, die, and clear the road, in Jesus' name

Whatever evil that has been concluded about me, be converted to good for me in the name of Jesus.

Let there be confusion in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus, their plans will not hold, neither will it come to pass in Jesus' name.

O God my father, represent me wherever my name is being mentioned for evil and fight my battle in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, deliver my life, glory, destiny, star from all curses, spells, incantations issued against me in the name of Jesus.

All those who are planning to sell my glory to a strange person, be sold into slavery today in Jesus name.

You that wicked power of my fathers/mothers house, that has vowed to destroy me on my day of glory, you are a liar; die by fire in the name of Jesus.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts