Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

SHORT PRAYERS BEFORE YOU SLEEP

Genesis 22:17
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Leviticus 26:6
And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.



1. I shall not struggle to shine, O God arise, and announce me, in the name of Jesus.

2. Powers aborting my expectation, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Where is the Lord God of Eliah? Arise, raise a voice for me, in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father, let my head not reject the oil of lifting, in the name of Jesus.

5. All the anti-miracle forces in my life, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every negative trend in my family line, be powerless against me, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, anywhere my name is called for evil, let Your thunder and fire fall, in the name of Jesus.

8. I command the Red Sea to swallow all my Pharoahs, in the name of Jesus.

9. You satanic spirit, release all my goodness in your midst, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every spirit of Pharoah refusing to let me go to serve the Lord the way I want to serve Him, let me go, in the name of Jesus.

11. Lord, let all operating forces, rise up against each other because of your anointing upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Satanic padlock locking up my glory, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

13. Satan, release and loose the blessing you have stolen from me, Angel of God, recover it for me, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every garment of darkness on my body, I charge you with Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.

15. All remote control forces controlling my life from the coven, I challenge you with the fire of the Hooly Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

16. I paralyze every strong man coming to my home, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every strategy of wicked friends of family members against me, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every accusation against me in the coven, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, I refuse to fight against myself, in the name of Jesus.

20. I bind and I cast out any spirit issuing curses against me, in the name of Jesus.

21. Dream criminal, release my breakthrough now in Jesus name

22. Every seed of witchcraft in my roots, die, in the name of Jesus

23. O lord have a supreme place in my life, in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! Glory be to God.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts