Saturday, August 12, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
12/08/2023

PRAYER FOR A NEW GARMENT.

BIBLE READING: 2 SAMUEL 6:14, ZECHARIAH 3:3-4.

PRAYER POINTS.

My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be alive today as a living being in Jesus' Name.

My Father, I worship your name for your unending provision and supply to me and my family in Jesus' Name.

Lord Jesus, I magnify you because you are God over my life. I thank you for your grace. I thank you for your faithfulness. Let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.

Lord, I come against every power and principalities arranging evil garments for me, let such powers be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

I come against every strong man and woman preparing the evil garment for me, fall to death in the name of Jesus.

Lord God, I raise an altar of fire against every ancestral power that has designed a garment of failure to be laced upon me, let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy such powers.

Lord, every evil garment that has been designed for me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Every demonic load of the enemy to put me to shame, back to the sender in the name of Jesus.

Lord God, I call the fire of the Holy Ghost upon every power that has decided to put a garment of shame and reproach upon me, I destroy them in the name of Jesus.

Father, I pray that you change my reproach and turn it into blessings in the name of Jesus.

Every demon of glory that has been sent to destroy my garment of glory, I set you on fire in the name of Jesus.

Lord,let every demonic power monitoring me catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Lord Jesus, I pray that you will clothe me with a garment of many colors, I pray that you will crown me with a headgear of glory, I decree that you will destroy every robe that has been put upon me in the name of Jesus.

Lord God, let the angel of the Lord change every wrong garment in my life in the name of Jesus.

Every garment of sickness, let the fire of God tear them in the name of Jesus.

Every garment of incurable sickness, I destroy you by fire in the name of Jesus.

For we have been given a name that is above all other names, that at the mention of the name Jesus, every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that he is God. I come against every demonic garment of sickness over my life in the name of Jesus.

Father, I come against every garment of a curse that is putting me up for evil judgment, I destroy such garments in the name of Jesus.

For it has been written, Christ has been made a curse for us because cursed is he that is hung on the tree, every evil curse that has placed a garment of shame upon me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Every garment that is upon me that is attracting evil, shame, or pain, I set you ablaze in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, I pray that you will save me from every evil affliction in my life that came as a result of an evil garment upon my life in the name of Jesus.

Oh ye garment of poverty, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

For God has promised that he will bless me with honor and glory, and every riches of life shall be added, I decree that poverty is destroyed in the name of Jesus.

Every evil garment of inequality, every garment that is hindering me from doing good things, every garment that is stopping me from doing good things that my mates are doing conveniently, I destroy such garments in the name of Jesus.

For Christ has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary. Every evil garment that is attracting debt into my life, I destroy you in the name of Jesus.

God has promised that he will satisfy me with Length of years, and I shall not die but live. I decree by the authority of heaven, every evil garment in me attracting untimely death, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, from today cloth me with a new garment of honor, A new garment that makes people come to the understanding of The love of God .
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts