Saturday, August 19, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



19th August 2023

PROPHETIC PRAYERS.


Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.


Father, let the spirit of prophecy, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost, fill me that I might bring forth healing power, in Jesus’ name.

My Father, let me experience the bulldozing power of the God of Elijah, in the name of Jesus.

I receive fire power, to tread upon serpents and scorpions and upon every power of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

I receive fire power, to pursue and possess, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire, fill my body, soul and spirit with the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

Fire that will convert my life to that of an environmental transformer, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

Fire, that will empower me to kill all my problems and my enemies, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

Power of God, fall upon me mightily in a way that will embarrass the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost and fire, fill my body, soul and spirit, in the name of Jesus

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts