Monday, August 21, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
20/08/2023
DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF REJECTION
BIBLE : ISAIAH 53:1-3.
PRAYER POINTS.
Father, I curse the spirit of rejection out of my life in Jesus name.
Father, let my life reject rejection, in the name of Jesus.
Father, bring back the real me that the enemy has stolen, that brought rejection in to my life in Jesus name.
Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I come out of every satanic prison causing me rejections, in Jesus name. Zech 9:11-12.
Father, every curse of rejection running in my family line that has overshadowed my blessings, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. Num 23:23.
Father, every spirit of rejection in my genes, I cut you off by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 1pet 1:19.
Father, every yoke of collective rejection afflicting my life and destiny, break and die, in Jesus name.
Father, every inherited rejection, generational rejection, foundational rejection following me about, I shake you off by the power of the resurrection in the name of Jesus. Num 23:23.
Father, every foundation upon which my life has been built, causing me rejections, I receive deliverance by fire now, in the name of Jesus. 1cor 3:11.
Father, by the blood of Jesus, I revoke all evil decree and verdicts of rejection made against me and my family, in Jesus’ mighty name. 1 pet 1:19.
Father, every spirit of rejection and hatred programmed into my blood by the enemy, come out and die, in the mighty name of Jesus. Father, thou God of Elijah, arise and destroy every voice of rejection and hatred speaking louder than the voice of breakthrough in my life, in Jesus name.
Father, every mark of rejection working against my life and destiny be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Heb 12:29.
Father, every virtue of rejection and hatred that I have as a result of the hand that took care of me when I was a child, be consumed with unquenchable fire, in the name of Jesus. Matt 3:12.
Father, every cure of rejection and hatred placed upon me by the enemy, parents e.t.c, I release myself from it by the fire of the holy ghost, in Jesus name.
Father, every parental rejection that has put me in perpetual sorrow, break and die, in Jesus name.
Father, every evil effects of words of rejection that are still manifesting in my life release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. Heb 12:29.
Father, by the blood of Jesus, every word of rejection spoken against me when I was in.my mother’s womb, I wash them off me now, in the name of Jesus. 1pet 1:19.
Father I loose myself from every foundational rejection, in Jesus mighty name. 1cor 3:11.
Father, every problem of rejection that entered my life through the rejection box those who took care of me when I was a baby, I command you to scatter in Jesus name. Isa 68:1.
Father, every rejection personality that has been living in my life, I cast you out by the word of God, in Jesus name. Matt 8:16.
Father, every word of rejection issued against me by anyone, I cancel and replace them with the word of acceptance and love, in Jesus name. Eph 1:6.
Father, I rebuke the wind of rejection and hatred blowing over my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Matt 8:26.
Father, every good thing I have ever lost both in your sight and that of men, as a result of the operations of the spirit of rejection, I recover all in multiple folds, in Jesus name. prov 3:4.
Father, release the sufficient grace of acceptance into my life and destiny as you did to Jabez, in the name of Jesus. 1chron 4:9-10.
Father, every favour I have lost as a result of rejection, I recover all in multiple folds, in Jesus name. 1sam 30:8.
Father, thank you for answering my prayers and making me accepted both in your sight and in the sight of men, in Jesus name. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts