Monday, August 7, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

SHORT PRAYERS BEFORE YOU SLEEP

Leviticus 26:7-8
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

Numbers 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

1. I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every evil power trying to re-programme my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

3. O Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, please show me clear signs, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, anytime I want to make the wrong friendship, please show me quick signs, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, show me signs anytime trouble is coming on my way, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every manipulative power quenching my star from shining, die, in the name of Jesus.

7. Anyone using the charm of 'do as I say' on me, your end has come, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every power enjoying my blessings illegally, die, in the name of Jesus.

9. My Father, open my spiritual ears to hear Your divine instructions, in the name of Jesus.

10. Spiritual chains on my hands and legs, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any wicked power that has been using my destiny without my knowledge, enough is enough, die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Any man or woman taking my name to false prophet to send arrows into my life, thunder from above, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.

13. O God, save my life from fake friends that has no good intention for me, but to keep deceiving me, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every power that is working hard on how to silence me and my family this year, you are a liar, Holy Ghost fire frustrate them, in the name of Jesus.

15. Anyone that is behind my pains in life, Father arise and put sickness in their body, in the name of Jesus.

16. Any wicked personality that is digging the ground to hide my virtues, may the whirlwind of God, carry you to the graveyard, in the name of Jesus.

17. O God, give me the spirit of discernment whenever evil friend is around me, in the name of Jesus.

18. Strange woman from the marine world, blocking my testimony, I command the fire of God to swallow you to death, in the name of Jesus.

19. Any evil done against my life and destiny by wicked people shall go back to hunt the sender, in the name of Jesus.

20. Fire from God, fall upon me now,in the name of Jesus

21. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! Hallelujah!
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts