Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

KATHRYN KUHLMAN'S WORDS ARE TOO OFTEN OVERLOOKED. IT'S A PROCESS, AND IT'S COSTLY.

“It costs everything. If you really want to know the price, it will cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour. I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died.

"For me, it was easy because I had nothing. I know better than anyone else from whence I come, a little cross-road town in Missouri, a population of 1,200 people. I had nothing. I was born without talent. Most people are born with something. I didn’t even have hair on my head when I was born, just red fuzz.

"One day I just looked up and said, 'Wonderful Jesus I have nothing. I have nothing to give you but my love. That’s all I can give you. And I love you with all my heart. I give you my body, a living sacrifice. If you can take nothing and use it, then here is nothing. Take it.'

"It isn’t silver vessels He is asking for; it isn’t golden vessels that He needs. He just needs yielded vessels.”
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts