Friday, August 18, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

SHORT PRAYERS BEFORE YOU SLEEP

EVIL PATTERN MUST BE DESTROY PERMANENTLY

CONFESSION

Jeremiah 31:29-31

In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a NEW COVENANT with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, and with the house of Judah:

PRAYER POINTS

Father I thank you for your mercies and faithfulness in my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Oh Lord I thank you for your sustenance over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Father I ask that you forgive me and my family members in all ways we have sinned, that has validated the operations of evil patterns and circles in our lives, In Jesus mighty name.

Oh Lord, please empower me to pray through against every evil pattern that is at work in my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I soak myself and my family in the pool of the blood of Jesus, and I decree that every power of darkness hanging around to fight against my prayers, I command them to catch fire now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Powers that hinder immediate answers to prayers, I command to be destroyed by fire now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I decree that I receive an immediate answer to all my prayers this day, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every evil family pattern of failure, I come against you concerning my family and I command you to lose your hold over my family now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every evil pattern that has rendered our ancestors useless and irrelevant in their generation, I command you to let my family go now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

You evil family pattern of death at the point of success, I command you to catch fire now, you shall no longer prosper in my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every demonic pattern of marital disappointment and frustrations, I send you out of my life and out of the lives of my siblings , in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Powers of hell sponsoring evil patterns against my family, I command you to die by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every evil altar where evil patterns are been prepared for my family, I command both the evil altar and all evil priests offering sacrifices on the altar to be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every demon monitoring the execution of evil patterns and circles in my family, I command them to be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every satanic animal that has been assigned against the wellbeing of my marriage, I command you to roast by fire till death, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

I decree that every evil habit in my life, that is making my life align with that of my ancestors, I reject it and I dissociate myself from it now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Every agent of death monitoring my family members to bring death upon us, be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

I decree that henceforth evil patterns shall no longer excel in my family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I release myself and my family members from every ancestral curse, and evil pronouncements that is causing male children in my family to have repeated failure in health, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every evil pattern and cycle that has kept every member of my family in the spiritual captivity, I command it to be broken now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every evil character trait that makes every member of my family fall into the same sickness from time to time, Oh Lord let your fire destroy them now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Every evil pattern that is working against me and my husband in our finances, I command them to expire now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts