Friday, August 18, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
18/08/2023

PRAYER AGAINST STRANGE SICKNESS AND DISEASES.

BIBLE READING : MATHEW 8:14-17, DEUT. 7:15.

PRAYER POINTS.

Powers that want to terminate my life through sickness or disease, I am not your candidate, go back to the sender, in the Name of JESUS.

I nullify every long term sickness and infirmity in my body, in the Name of JESUS.

Any power on assignment to steal my health, receive frustration, in the Name of JESUS.

By the power in the name of Jesus, I am healed, in the Name of JESUS.

I fire back every arrow of sickness flowing in my blood stream, in the Name of JESUS.

I reject sickness and its manipulation in my life, in JESUS' Name.

Any sickness or disease that want to bring separation between me and GOD, I cast you out, in the Name of JESUS.

You sickness and diseases, you have no power over me, so therefore, be destroyed in the Name of JESUS.

Any power that says no drugs or medication shall restore my health, be rendered powerless , in the Name of JESUS.

LORD, deliver me from any kinds of strange diseases or infections, in the Name of JESUS.

My health, hear the WORD of the LORD, be restored in the Name of JESUS.

I challenge my body with the healing fire of GOD, in the Name of JESUS.

Ancestral powers, appearing in my dream to arrest my health, your time is up, die, in the Name of JESUS.

I challenge anything moving around my body. I drink the Blood of JESUS to stop the operation of the enemy concerning my health, in the Name of JESUS.

Any power swallowing my health, vomit them in the Name of JESUS.

Thou power of spiritual sickness, receive termination, in the Name of JESUS.

Every wicked device against my health, receive fire, in the Name of JESUS.

Every habitation of the wicked around me, come out and die, in the Name of JESUS.

My body, reject any strange sickness or disease, in the Name of JESUS.

Whatever my FATHER has not planted in my body, be rooted out by the Blood of JESUS.

O LORD, I retrieve my healing which the enemy is using to punish me, in the Name of JESUS.

Any evil hand that wants to put sickness in my body, dry up and wither, in the Name of JESUS.

I shall not be a candidate of sickness, in the Name of JESUS.

You sickness, infirmity in my body, I command you to leave my life alone, in the Name of JESUS.

Power of GOD, uproot generational sickness from my life, in the Name of JESUS.

Arrows of sickness originating from idolatry, loose your hold, in the Name of JESUS.

Thou dark power of my father’s house repeating sickness and affliction in my life, die, in the Name of JESUS.

Every cycle of sickness and affliction of the evil powers of my father’s house, break, in the Name of JESUS.

Any power assigned to trouble my health, destroy yourself, in the Name of JESUS.

I pray I shall not use my mouth to speak sickness into my life. I speak life unto myself, and I speak destruction unto all my enemies and all their weapons against me, in the Name of JESUS.

I cut off anything that is giving the demon of sickness power to torment my life in JESUS' name

Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts