Sunday, August 13, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MY PROBLEMS MUST EXPIRE!!!

Isaiah 41:10-13
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. Blood of Jesus, fight for me and my family, in the name of Jesus

2. My Father, locate every scheme and schedule of darkness designed against my life and destiny and destroy them by your power, in the name of Jesus

3. Time- table of failure designed against my next level, fail, in the name of Jesus

4. Book of postponement written against my manifestation, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus

5. Wicked buyers programmed to buy off my prosperity, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

6. Third eyes monitoring my success and progress, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus

7. Altar of battle, struggle and trouble working against my life, crash by fire, in the name of Jesus

8. Marketers and distributors of hardship, I'm not your costumer, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

9. Software of darkness processing hardship into my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus

10. Witchcraft dry- cleaners washing away my favours, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

11. Evil singers singing funeral songs in my name, die in my stead, in the name of Jesus.

12. Agenda of iniquity designed to quench my fire, scatter, in the name of Jesus

13. Stubborn voice of darkness opposing my advancement, cease by fire, in the name of Jesus

14. Power of witchcraft against my life and destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

15. Alliance of wickedness against my glory/life/destiny, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

16. Satanic rags worn on me, burn to ashes now, in the name of Jesus

17. Mark of battle and struggle in any area of my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

18. Spokesperson of darkness announcing my destruction, suffer your own destruction, in the name of Jesus

19. Power of witchcraft prison over my life and destiny, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus

20. Voice of satanic seed and offering against my increase, cease by fire, in the name of Jesus

21. Satanic assassins employed to take my life, kill your senders, in the name of Jesus

22. Evil command upon my image, backfire, in the name of Jesus

23. Spirit wife/ husband assigned against my marriage, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

24. Evil towers constructed on my Cananland, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus

25. Witchcraft injection programmed to crash my health, backfire, in the name of Jesus

26. Holy Ghost, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus

27. My voice will not be stored in satanic containers, in the name of Jesus

28. Sacrifices placed in the coven against my announcement and progress, die now by fire, in the name of Jesus

29. Power of wicked technology over my life and destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus

30. My life will not obey evil command, in the name of Jesus

31. Powers using my glory/destiny/star on my behalf, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

32. Powers of satanic prosecution and persecution over my life and destiny, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus

33. I reject Egyptian hard labour and Herod's prison, in the name of Jesus.

34. My Father, appoint Nehemiah's workmen for me in my business/ ministry/ marriage/ career, in the name of Jesus

35. I refuse to pay for what I did not buy, in the name of Jesus

36. Holy Ghost, destroy the immunity of my enemies against warfare prayers, in the name of Jesus.

37. Facilities of darkness serving my troublers: scatter, in the name of Jesus
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts