Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Every evil mouth with satanic anointing decreeing difficulties into my marital life is closed forever, in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic attack coming from my relatives, friends, wife, husband to hold me in bondage, and to swallow me, go back to the senders, in Jesus name.

I renounce and break all curses put on my family line and my descendants, in the name of Jesus.

Unexpired curses, troubling my life day and night to arrest me, break in the name of Jesus.

I cover my prayer points today with the blood of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts