Thursday, May 5, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



5th May 2022

PROPHETIC LUNCH HOUR PRAYER BULLET.



Scriptural Reading:
Colossians 3: 1-25



Every power sitting on the prosperity of my marriage die in Jesus name

Every power against my marital peace and joy fashioned against my home die in Jesus name

Counsel of the wicked against my spouse and my children shall not stand in Jesus name

Powers assigned to turn the back of my family against me die in Jesus name

Favour of God envelop my home in Jesus name

This year the testimonies of my home shall be evidence to all in Jesus name

I break every siege over the affairs of my home in Jesus name

Father, let your power of increase fall upon our finances this year in Jesus name

Every power against the unity of my home die in Jesus name

Arrows of sorrow and disappointment fashioned against my home back fire in Jesus name

Any Jezebel or Pharaoh against my home shall die by fire in Jesus name

Blood of Jesus be the umbrella over my home in Jesus name

My home shall be the dwelling place of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts