Thursday, May 5, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



6th May 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AGAINST SATANIC ATTACKS.


These prayers is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time.


BIBLE CONFESSION: Psalm 35, Job 6:4, psalm 11:2, Deuteronomy 32:23, psalm 45:5.


Zechariah 9:14
Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.


Lots of believers are suffering from terrible problems and receiving wicked attacks at day and night. We have many that went to bed in good mood only to wake up with mysterious attacks at night.Such attacks could come in the form of leg pains, acute headache, constant stomach pain, mental disorder, dullness, in ability to move hands or legs etc. Others are business failure, marital setbacks, financial disappointments etc. The  wicked arrows are very disturbing arrows.Wicked arrows have destroyed lives. When an arrow is fired at you, it turns  a blessed person into a cursed person. We have to increase our prayer life in order to destroy the arrow that flieth by day and night. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and with the fire of the Holy Ghost.


PRAYER POINTS.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus christ.

Every evil arrow fired against me from the dark world backfire in Jesus name.

Arrows of the wicked be diverted and backfire in Jesus name.

Every power contesting against the oil on my head, lose your power in Jesus name.

Every Altar that has been raised against me by night break in Jesus name.

Oh God arise set the Altars of the wicked on fire tonight in Jesus name.

Every power of darkness using my names to attack me at night die in Jesus name.

Strange spiritual garments fall away from my body. Arrows that stole from me be broken by the power of God in Jesus name.

Thou power of God incubate my life with your fresh fire in Jesus name.

Every arrows holding me and my marriage down backfire. Every strongman interested in destroying my life and destiny fall down and die in Jesus name.

Every arrow of death and destruction go back to senders in Jesus name.

Every evil deposit in me hindering my life dry up by fire in Jesus name.

Every power deciding my case at the evil Altars catch fire in Jesus name.

Every arrow of backwardness catch fire in Jesus name.

Every power assigned to use me and my children for sacrifice this year die by fire in Jesus name.

Any power any personality calling my names on evil pot anywhere they are catch fire in Jesus name.

Thou strongman challenging the glory in my life you are a failure die in Jesus name.

Every power behind my present predicaments loose your hold in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus erase my names from satanic book register in Jesus name.

Every power from my father's/mother's house that does not want me to have peace and prosper or get married be destroyed in Jesus name.

Oh Lord deliver me from every witchcraft manipulation designed to pull me down in life in Jesus name.

Arrow of shame jump out of my life. Arrow of perversion and error will not locate me in Jesus name.

Every witchcraft arrows from my ancestors backfire. Arrows in the hands of household strongman backfire in Jesus name.

Every arrow of discouragement at the edge of Breakthrough backfire in Jesus name.

Every power that says my battle will not end you are a liar die in Jesus name.

Every power that says I shall fight to the grave you are a liar die by fire in Jesus name.

You my virtues buried in the graveyard come out and locate me in Jesus name.

Every power assigned to follow me and frustrate my efforts die by fire in Jesus name.

Fire of the living God arise send every stranger out of my life in Jesus name.

Shadow of darkness using the wall of my house to attack me catch fire in Jesus name.( lay your hands on the wall and pray)

You invisible spirit oppressing me while iam asleep let the fire of God consume you to ashes in Jesus name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts