Sunday, May 15, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
14 /05/2022
DELIVERANCE PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEMOTION.
BIBLE READING: GENESIS 39, DEUTERONOMY 28:14, NAHUM 1:7.
PRAYER POINTS.
Father, I thank You for your mighty hand upon my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Father, i receive mercy from all my shortcomings, forgive me Lord in Jesus name.

Every goliath fighting my promotion, be scattered now by fire in Jesus name

Every witchcraft mirror manipulating my progress, scatter by fire now in Jesus name.

Every hunter of my star shall be buried this year in the name of Jesus

O Lord, let every enemy of my promotion stumble and fall in the name of Jesus.

Every river of trouble resisting my progress be dried up now in the name of Jesus Christ.

Every evil organisation fighting against my promotion, be disorganised now in the name of Jesus Christ.

Oh God of signs and wonders, manifest your power in my life and businesses in Jesus name.

The pharoah of my destiny, die now in the name of Jesus Christ

Any bewitched area of my life and destiny be destroyed now in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic investment or deposits, in my life and destiny, causing demotion in my life, i flush them out by the blood of Jesus.

Every satanic agenda of the devil in my life to keep me demoted, i scatter them now!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.

Every witchcraft broom sweepng away my promotions, i roast that brooms with fire in the name of Jesus.

Every pharoah in my hometown fighting against my promotion be disgraced and destroyed in Jesus name.

I enter into my prophetic destiny in the name of Jesus name.

I receive divine speed in my pursuit in life in Jesus name

18. In all ares of my life, i shall experience all round promotions in Jesus name

I declare that i have an excellent spirit that is at work in me in Jesus name.

I shall be the head and not the tail in Jesus name.

O Lord,.let the serpents of demotions and impossibilities challenging my life, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Devil and your agents, release my destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Goliath of poverty confronting my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every magic mirror conjuring my face, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I bury every hunter of my star today, in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and throw stones of fire on the heads of my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

Rivers of trouble flowing in my family lines, dry by fire, in the name of Jesus.

All organized enemies of my life, be disorganized by fire, in the name of Jesus.

God of signs and wonders, manifest Your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Pharaoh of my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Any bewitched organ in my body, receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Fire of God, shatter blindness and darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

My body, refuse to cooperate with every arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

Every witchcraft broom sweeping away my blessings, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every yoke manufacturer assigned against me, die with your yoke in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic investment in my life, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, Let my life experience divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.

Satanic agenda for my life, vanish, in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic pregnancy for my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Swallowers of my breakthroughs, vomit them and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil unconscious association of demotion, release me and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Every arrow of demotion, fire back to sender, in the name of Jesus.

I call forth my Lazarus from grave of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.

Every power that swallows divine opportunities, die, in the name of Jesus.

Every enemy that has refused to let me go, receive double destruction, in the name of Jesus.

Evil candles and incense against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts