Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



19th May 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS TO BREAK FAMILY CURSES WORKING AGAINST YOUR FRUITFULNESS.


These prayers is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time. After these prayers every family curse working against your fruitfulness shall be broken in Jesus name.


BIBLE CONFESSION: 2 Corinthian 10:3-5, Galatians 3:13-14, colossians 2:14-15, Isaiah 65:15, psalm 109:28, Deutronomy 23:5.


Nehemiah 13:2
Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.


Curses, be it generational, ancestral, household, marine, they are very dangerous. The above Bible verses should give you the direction on how to break the family curses. Breaking inherited curses is very important for your deliverance. It requires lots of deliverance prayers. If for example, you notice that your family worships idols, waters, and perform other unholy activities then that’s the more reason you should go for deliverance. Because failure to address it may leave you with generational bondage and sorrow. I pray, may that not be your portion, in Jesus name. In some families, it is very common to see anger, bitterness in prevalent among the women. This is not a God given attitude, it is an evil inheritance. They inherited it perhaps from their mother to slow them down and shatter their marital hope to pieces. A woman who has anger spirit will keep her from getting married on time let alone a married woman having constant issues with her husband. This is what bloodline curses can do to innocent children!


PRAYER POINTS.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus christ.

My head reject every word of misfortune, failure and stagnation in the name of Jesus.

I break the power of every negative pronouncement (enchantment, curse, divination, spell and incantation) released upon me through evil foundation, in Jesus name.

Lord, turn away the curse afflicting my family into generational blessings, in Jesus name.

I break and scatter every curse of marital delay affecting us in the family, in Jesus name.

I break and loose myself, from every collective evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.

I command, the foundational strongmen attached to my family to die, in the name of Jesus.

I release myself, from the curse of evil idols of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.

Any strange personality in my family working against our destinies, be wasted, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus Christ, Holy Ghost fire, come in-between me, evil dedication and alters, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire, break and destroy every destructive covenant operating in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus Christ, break and release me from every covenant with idols of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.

By the fire of heaven, I break and release me from every covenant with idols of my mother’s house, in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, release your axe of fire into my foundation and destroy every evil covenant speaking against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

I break and release myself from every evil covenant my parents have put me, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus, break and release me from every blood and sexual covenant, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus, break and release me from every evil covenant operating between me and my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.

Mention the name of your place of birth I cover and soak myself and my foundation with the blood of Jesus Christ

Every secret evil covenant working against me, Holy Ghost fire, uproot and destroy them, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of poverty upon my family line due to evil covenants, break and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every bad inherited pattern in my family line affecting my destiny, I break the spirit, in the name of Jesus.

Dear Father in heaven, I ask that you clear all consequences of sins that might want to take effect on my head in Jesus’ name.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts