Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

This month, those that mock me in the past shall celebrate with me, in Jesus’ name.
This month, my Goliath and Hamman shall experience destruction, in the name of Jesus.
Father, Every power assigned to cut short my life shall die this month, in the name of Jesus.
Father, my prayers shall always provoke angelic violence for my good this month, in Jesus’ name.
I shall speak and my words shall bring testimonies in this month, in the name of Jesus. Father, the fruits of my life for this month shall be released upon my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Rev 22:2.
Father, this month I continually dwell in your secret place and abide under your shadow, in the name of Jesus. Ps 91:1.
Father, give your angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways this month, in the mighty name of Jesus. Ps 91:11.
Father, send me the right words this month to break every barrier against my success and glory, in the name of Jesus. Job 6:25.
Father, may the plan and devices of the wicked against my life and destiny this month be disappointed, in the name of Jesus. Job 5:12.
Father, thank you for answered prayer and for your mighty hand upon me this month, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts