Thursday, May 5, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



5th May 2022

PROPHETIC MORNING PRAYERS.

When you have dreams of evil gathering, there are the prayer points below for you to Pray to destroy their wicked gathering.



BIBLE SCRIPTURES: Psalm 68:18, Isaiah 49:24-26, Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:13-14, Philippians 2:9-11, Hosea 4:6.



Blood of Jesus scatter every strange gathering against me and my family, in Jesus name.

O Lord, arise and scatter strange gathering concerning me and family, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil label and handwriting fashioned against my life by the enemy, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus.

I command fire of God to scatter demonic gathering against,in the name of Jesus.

Every power assigned to hold evil meetings against me and my marriage, ministry every night, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil decree ever issued by any evil authority over my life and destiny be reversed by the blood of Jesus.

Everything representing me in the coven of darkness where they are holding meeting against me, be destroy by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Set on fire every witchcraft leaders over my life in the dark world, in the name of Jesus.

Gadgets of darkness being used to monitor my life and destiny, I set you on fire, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

Stubborn authority and dark power over my life, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Holy Spirit incubate me with your fire, in the name of Jesus.

I curse every spirit enforcing evil authority in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Let the joy of the enemy over my life be turned to sorrow, in the mighty name of Jesus.

I release myself from every evil domination and control in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts